The scoop on 'Kirkland Daylilies'

Kirkland Daylilies

Newville, Alabama 36353 (United States)

No positives

Comments:

Neutral dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
August 31, 2011
Posted on August 26, 2011, updated August 31, 2011
Got an email response from them when I was checking on availibility of daylilies but have sent 3 emails asking if my check arrived and haven't received a response. One phone number on the website is totally not working and the toll free number goes to another business.
On August 31st, 2011, dixiedumplin added the following:

Finally reached Ms. Kirkland by phone and she still had my check. Emails go to someone else and she was out of town for awhile. Ms. Kirkland does not use a computer. I'd suggest calling & placing your order and getting details about shipment date & when your check will be cashed if that is really important to you as it was for me. She has a really big selection of daylilies to choose from on the website.