The scoop on 'Weeks Berry Nursery'

Weeks Berry Nursery

6494 Windsor Island Rd.
Keizer, Oregon 97303 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive bill_ho
Madison, AL
March 24, 2014
The previous reviewers all gave Weeks Berry Nursery positive ratings -- I would like to echo those but make it a POSITIVE +++ rating. From Oregon to Alabama in 4 days, plants were of a good size, all had excellent root stock, were still moist, and packaging was exceptional (in individual plastic bags with potting mixture, and all in a very heavy cardboard container with plastic peanuts).
Positive bettypalya
Wellington, AL
February 2, 2012
I received several notifications of receipt of order and shipping dates. The plants arrived very quickly. Shipping charges were very reasonable.
The one gallon blueberry plants were huge and beautiful and packed extremely well.
In addition, they are very helpful by phone when deciding on varieties.
I'm extremely happy about finding Weeks Berry Nursery and plan to order more plants.
Positive texag93
Flower Mound, TX
April 11, 2011
I have never ordered plants online before, so I called Weeks Berry Nursery on Monday and asked a few questions. The lady I spoke with was very nice and answered all of my questions. After I hung up and ordered two blueberry bushes. They were shipped all the way from Oregon to Texas and they arrived by Friday. The bushes were packed well and looked great!

Pros
- Fair prices
- Cheap shipping
- Great plants
- Friendly staff

Cons
- None so far!
Positive NCJeff
Raleigh, NC
April 5, 2011
I ordered strawberry plants earlier this year, and I was very satisfied with this company. They sent e-mail notifications for every step in the process (i.e., order received, processing, shipping). They shipped via Federal Express and provided the tracking number. The plants were good, bare-root plants, and all seem to be growing. I thought the prices were very reasonable, and their service was very prompt. They provided good descriptions of the varieties on their website. I found a variety that was recommended for my area by my agricultural extension service.
Positive Rwimp
American Falls, ID
December 3, 2004
I have bought berry plants (strawberries, raspberries & blackberries) for the last 5 years & they have been fair & excellent plant qualities!!