The scoop on 'Doyle Farm Nursery'

Doyle Farm Nursery

158 Norris Rd.
Delta, Pennsylvania 17314-9459 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Visit Doyle Farm Nursery at:

Company Comment, posted on March 23, 2009:
Doyle Farm Nursery is a Mail Order Business that grows hardy herbaceous, native plants. We are located in Pennsylvania; bordered on all sides by open farmland. The nursery is within the ten acres where we live, grow a vegetable garden, plant gardens, meadows, and maintain and grow our native plants. Many of our plants are from local seed sources. We thrive in the Mid-Atlantic Region, a short distance west from the Susquehanna River and
five miles north of the Maryland /Pennsylvania (Mason-Dixon) line.

Comments:

Positive Carlaclaws
Vienna, VA
March 16, 2010
I am a competitor who occasionally buys plants from this company for propagation. They are professional, ethical, and very pleasant people to deal with. They genuinely care about native plants and the environment.
Positive Joylucile
Bristol, TN
October 4, 2009
Great company! Very responsive, quick follow-up, great plants, fast shipping and great packaging. This was my first time ordering from them. They had plants that I was having a hard time locating elsewhere, and I am already look forward to ordering from them again. Anytime you are looking for native plants, be sure to consider ordering here.
Positive JiminRingoes
Ringoes, NJ
July 10, 2009
I just received my first order from Doyle Farm Nursery, 5 ea. Aruncus dioicus (Goat's Beard) at $6.00 each. The plants arrived quickly, in perfect condition ... large and healthy. The list of available native plants is very good and Jacquelin reponds promptly to e-mail inquiries. All-in-all, a very positive experience. I'm already looking forward to ordering again when fall shipping commences.
Positive kaleid
Lancaster, PA
January 30, 2005
Open house/plant sales are held four times a year at this nursery in beautiful southern York County, PA. It's an easy drive from Maryland and the Washington, DC area and well worth the trip. Specializes in native plants and offers a huge selection. Reputable and knowledgable owner takes great pride in the quality of her plants. Don't miss the open house events. This place is a gem. Mail order catalog is also available, but a trip to Doyle Farm Nursery is highly recommended.
Positive RoseSmith
March 1, 2000
She sells perennials, but specializes in natives, grasses, and hard to find cultivars. She is a grower, and is very knowledgeable. Her plants are some of the best I've seen. She is fanatical about selling her best. She does have a catalog and is mail order only.