The scoop on 'Mushroompeople'

Mushroompeople

Summertown, Tennessee 38483-0220 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-692-6329

Company Comment, posted on February 1, 1996:
Mushroompeople is the nation's oldest mail order supplier of growing supplies for the mushroom cultivator. Offerings include mushroom spawn, pre-inoculated kits, growing supplies, books and videos for home and professional growers, more than 300 items in informative illustrated catalog. Credit Card orders accepted; free shipping for most orders, next day delivery. Our web site shows how to grow morels indoors.

Comments:

Positive NYSpring
Troy, NY
February 2, 2005
I have ordered some shiitake plugs and reishi spawn from the "Mushroompeople" several months ago. All cultures are doing great and I'm expecting some reishi fruits soon!! People there are very helpful, informative, and always there for any questions. I recieve my order within a week. They know what they are doing. In short = friendly and fast service! I will definitely order more from them soon.
Positive oldrelicsse
Spruce Pine, AL
May 4, 2004
They were very helpful, and answered my many questions. It was a very possitive experience and I will be doing business with them again.