The scoop on 'Hedera Etc.'

Hedera Etc.

Lionville, Pennsylvania 19353-0461 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive gard_n_girl
Martinsville, NJ
July 14, 2008
I had an excellent experience with this company. Before ordering I emailed a few questions which were promptly answered. The ivy I wanted was out of stock but they offered to propagate some for me. Plants were received in excellent condition, nicely packaged. Plants were generous for the price.
Positive donnao
Indianapolis, IN
March 15, 2006
It's always fun to work with Hedera Etc. They have a large assortment of plants which always arrive in good condition. Yes, a web site would be more convenient, but the catalogue comes with an order form, so it isn't really necessary to ave a web site. In any case, it's always a pleasure to call them on the telephone because they are very friendly.
Positive sagesue
Wyncote, PA
October 17, 2002
Hedera, etc. is a small company....I called; they returned my call with lots of useful info...offered to start a plant in which I was interested....have the best selection of hardy hederas anywhere!!!!!not a mega company.........