The scoop on 'Louisiana Iris Farms, LLC'

Louisiana Iris Farms, LLC

103 Kimball Drive
Lafayette, Louisiana 70508 (United States)

Comments:

Positive gailcf
Houston, TX
October 3, 2010
I ordered 45 iris and all arrived right when I requested and were beautiful rhizomes that had been packed with care. I will definitely do business with Louisiana Iris Farms again.
Positive CashmereRose
Baltimore, MD
December 29, 2009
We are building a wetland/bog on lowland on our farm just north of Baltimore in Maryland. We purchased several hundred iris's and the service was great and the folks knowledgeable.

All the bulbs are growing and will add comment in the spring on how they bloomed.
Positive moorewj
Cary, NC
February 28, 2009
I purchased 10 Iris bulbs from Louisiana Iris Farms LLC in Sept of last year. All ten came wrapped, green leaves and moist. I've never experienced so much care in packaging a product, with detailed instructions, and bty included a cd of their vast Iris inventory. The company's owner Jim Leonard is passionate about Iris's has in-depth knowledge of his product and is not shy about spending an hour on the telephone guiding a first timer on everything you wanted to know about iris.(by the way Jim chucked the lawyer biz 10 years ago and became a successful Iris harvester) All I can say is that my Iris's have stayed healthy and green all winter in NC. I am truly looking forward to Spring. I encourage all of you Iris lovers to check them out. I have not found Iris's on the web or other growers that come close to the quality that Jim's farm produces. They have exceeded my expectations many times over and I look forward to doing business with them again soon. I rate my experience A++.