The scoop on 'Joiner Gardens'

Joiner Gardens

2269 Hwy 119 N
Pembroke, Georgia 31321 (United States)

Phone: 912-653-5582

Visit Joiner Gardens at:

Comments:

Positive ctgrower
Stratford, CT
August 20, 2011
Posted on April 30, 2008, updated August 20, 2011
Wow! I don't even know where to begin. Just got my first order from Joiner Gardens. Had read others' comments, so thought I was prepared for the bounty I received, but I was still overwhelmed. These are BIG, healthy plants. Really, really big. And the varieties are just not found anywhere else, for the most part. So gorgeous, so unusual, and colors that are unique. In addition, I received -- as a gift -- a HUGE Wonder Wish; a double, beautiful daylily that will fit in anywhere. Thank you, thank you -- I am so very pleased and will be sure to reorder. Amazing!!
On May 7th, 2009, ctgrower added the following:

Just received another outstanding shipment -- with a very generous gift plant -- from Joiner Gardens. Everything was mega-sized, fresh, neatly trimmed and packed, and very, very healthy. Amazed by the diversity of bloom and color, so distinctive and breathtakingly beautiful that is a constant from Joiner Gardens. No other nursery comes close to their level of innovation and hardiness. Last year's plants are flourishing (and multiplying) here; couldn't be more pleased. Highest recommendation from a very picky gardener!
On August 20th, 2011, ctgrower added the following:

Have had my eye on "Rebecca Marie" for some time, but had a hard time accessing the website for a while. So happy I was finally able to get through; my very large clump arrived a few days ago and it is already growing. Wish I didn't have such a limited budget, but buying plants from Joiner is a wise and fool-proof investment. Thank you again for your intelligence, hard work, and genuine sense of beauty -- Joiner daylilies are the most-noticed plants in my garden!
Positive eickenho
Sugar Land, TX (Zone 9a)
October 21, 2008
Jan Joiner sends large and healthy daylilies, and generous bonus plants. I highly recommend Joiner Gardens.
Positive Grazyna
East Greenbush
United States
April 16, 2007
This is the first time that I ordered from them. My order arrived precisely when I asked. I ordered only six daylilies but the box was heavy, much heavier than I expected it to be. When I opened it, I couldn’t believe my own eyes. My daylilies were green and fresh as if they were still in the ground they were planted in.
Through the years of gardening I have ordered daylilies from other companies and I was happy with what I received. This time happy is an understatement, I have never seen anything like that. I was examining them to check if they were real or two fans glued together. Oh yes, they were real. Huge, huge fans. Each plant looked more like clamp then double fan to me. I received gorgeous bonus with my order.
Wonderful service, excellent prices. I am sure I will be placing many more orders.
Positive RobertWM
Clawson, MI
September 23, 2006
I ordered from the Joiners for the first time this summer. I got some of the largest plants I've ever received (couldn't fathom why the box was so heavy until I opened it and saw the huge clumps) along with a generous and well chosen bonus. Because their spots in the yard weren't ready yet, I potted up everything in black plastic pots and held them on the patio. They all bloomed, several of them for quite a long time, and best of all, they looked like the pictures. In an era where some companies seem to frequently send out mis-labeled plants or bulbs, this is most important, as your whole garden design can be ruined by plants which aren't what you planned for.

The DLs were fresh and green looking when I got them and started growing in their pots immediately. They are now all in the ground, still growing lustily, and when I tipped them out of their pots, I saw that they had already produced large root systems. I'm looking forward to seeing them at their full potential next year and definitely would recommend the Joiners to you.
Positive purplepetunia
Savannah, GA (Zone 8b)
October 22, 2005
I have bought from Joiners Garden and they are wonderful helpful people with beautiful plants.
Positive Paintedlady
Ellabell, GA (Zone 8a)
May 7, 2003
I bought lots of daylilies from Joiners last year. The plants are large and healthy and the fan count is generous. The people are very helpful and take time to explain anything you have questions about. Definitely recommended.
Positive Gcon
Calhoun, GA (Zone 7a)
January 24, 2003
I have bought from Joiner's several times the last 4-5 years and have been very satisfied with their plants each time.Very nice people to deal with!!! I'll give them A+++