The scoop on 'Mini Forests by Sky'

Mini Forests by Sky

Mulino, Oregon 97042 (United States)

Comments:

Positive ChooChooGal
Hixson, TN
August 11, 2011
My order from Mini Forest(by Sky).com was phenomenal. My dream of my lifetime has been, a True Growing, Miniature Garden.

I was most discouraged. I ordered plants from 3 others,on line .With all the care I could offer. I had no hope of the plants survival.

AND Then. . . Sky sent some of her plants . It turned my dream into reality. No more late nights checking by flashlight. Well established,well rooted ,very well marked, everything. Service, help AAA in every way. Weather watched to ship at best time. I feel I rec more service/quality than I paid for.

Special Favorites are:trees/Gold Tip,Kingsville Boxwwood,Alberta Spruce, Plants/Mini Ferns 2 Varities,Chamaecy Blue Feathers, Mondo grass,Elfin Thyme, and all the other 7.
Keep it up Sky.Thank You, I will be back for more.
Positive MiniGardener
Valparaiso, IN
February 23, 2009
I purchased mini trees from Mimi Forests last fall. Well, our weather changed quickly to rain and snow before I received them. I spoke to Sky, who was a delight, about my situation. She was a great help and told me everything I had to do to keep my trees alive during our harsh winter. The trees were beautiful and much more than I expected.

Thank you Sky for all your help.
Positive esteve59
Annapolis, MD
January 12, 2008
I have placed two orders in the past couple of months and both were great. Plants are healthy and small but the price is small too !!....
Nice web site easy to navagate...
Positive warrensburg
Spokane, WA
December 12, 2007
I am going to re-build my garden railroad and will use as many of your size appropriate (1:24 scale) trees as i can. I received your catalog and can't wait for the spring thaw. It's 24 degrees here, would it be unwise to ship trees here at this temperature? Thank you. Warrensburg. (warren)
Positive DWolfus
Louisa, VA
July 16, 2005
I've made numerous purchases from MiniForest with excellent results. Sky, one of the owners, is very helpful and has given me numerous suggestions via email and phone about what would work best for the idea I had in mind. There packaging is superb and I have never received a package where any trees or plants were damaged. I buy there trees solely for Bonsai, but there are other beautiful ideas and plants available for miniature gardens or railways available.

David
Positive SarahJumel
New Orleans, LA
January 19, 2003
Very nice folks. They gave me a complimentary plant (I had expressed interest in it) and all the plants they sold were in very good health; better, they were all not grafted but on their own roots as they were bonsai starts. I'm not using them as bonsai starts, but waiting for them to grow; but since bonsai plants have to be tough I buy them. The folks at Miniforests gave me great email advice and it was prompt too.
Also, a great site for pictures!
Not just for bonsai; they also cater to those operating outside railroad models (with live plants in scale!)
That has got to be a small market! However, everybody will like the tiny groundcovers and other teeny plants (as well as the Favorites From Grandmother's Garden section)
Positive drasaid
New Orleans, LA
January 29, 2002
I bought some ground covers. In your summary of the site you did not mention these, but nobody else has
them and they are marvelous, especially the tiny New Zealand ferns. Mini Forests serves both bonsai
lovers and outdoor train lovers. My ground covers were packed very well; shipped during the period following the
9/11/01, they got to me alive despite being boxed for over two weeks. Mini Forests has done research on
naturally tiny trees and plants which form natural bonsai; they also are given to very nice personable email
(not always something you can take for granted!) They fill a niche market admirably.