The scoop on 'Bjorn Malkmus Rare Seed Nursery (www.rareplants.de)'

Bjorn Malkmus Rare Seed Nursery (www.rareplants.de)

Am Parkfeld 14 E
Wiesbaden, D-65203
(Germany)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on September 1, 1999:
I am a (private) cultivator of rare and mostly endangered plants and I am offering a wide selection of seeds from currently some 300 species, of which the majority are bulbous Liliales and Aroids, Canary Island endemics and Mediterranean plants.

Comments:

Positive SamG
Melbourne
Australia
December 26, 2007
I've ordered from rareplants.de several times and have no complaints.
Bjorn offers many species unavailable anywhere else, particularly his Canary plants.
Postage is always prompt and I've had good success overall.

Sam
Negative Badzoe
New Hope, PA
December 18, 2007
Dear Bjorn Malkmus-Hussein of Rare Seed Nursery,

I am writing in regards to order# 1218 placed on 8/23/2006. As I have not yet received my order nor have I received a refund, I would like to address the status of my order. As you may recall, you shipped the seeds to me but the shipment was returned to you as the address on the APHIS permit label was incorrect. In an email to me on 11/24/2006, you advised that the package was returned to you and stated: "I checked all items in your order and they are still in perfect conditions, so I will store them until I received a new permit and green/yellow label. This time your order is shipped by registered airmail at not extra costs. I am sorry for all the inconvenience, but I hope that the problem will be solved satisfyingly to you very soon." I applied for a new APHIS import permit and sent one to you via registered mail in April 2007. The import permit was returned to me because you were on vacation and there was no one to sign for the package. You wrote in an email to me on 5/15/07 the following: "I am really sorry that almost everything with your order is going wrong: I have been on vacation from 11 to 25 April and the office was closed completely. I suppose that your (registered ?) letter arrived in that time and was returned to you. Please resend it to the same address and I will ship your order the same day as I receive the permit and address label. I am very sorry for all these inconveniences ! "
I resent the permit to you in August 2007 and I haven't received my seeds from you yet. I have emailed you on 9/15/07, 10/18/07, 10/29/07, 11/27/07 and 11/28/07 as well as directly through your website and I have not heard back from you. So as of right now, you have my money as well as my seeds and you are refusing to answer my emails. If this is incorrect, please advise immediately. I would love to resolve this issue by getting a refund or having my seeds sent to me.

Maria Kristi B.

Positive kirsitn
(Zone 6b)
November 26, 2004
Wide selection of interesting seeds at a reasonable price. My seeds arrived quickly and in good order.