The scoop on 'Iris Acre Farm'

Iris Acre Farm

342 E. County Road 650 N
Osgood, Indiana 47037 (United States)

Phone: (812) 852-2010

Comments:

Positive harleyquinn4114
Greensburg, IN
June 26, 2007
I have used Iris Acre Farm exclusively to order my dwarf plants and the tall bearded plants and have had great results with all of my irises. The owner goes above and beyond to satisfy my order and has even shipped additional plants as a bonus. The customer service is fantastic and the plants are magnificent. The plants are always shipped on time and in great condition. I couldn't be more pleased. I look forward to the new arrivals each year!!!
Negative irresistablycute_200
Johnson City, TN (Zone 6b)
June 25, 2007
Iris were too small to have been sold,very disapointed when they came.They were the size of pencil erasers,and some had the old mother rhizome attached,which is not good business.I would never order from them again, just too small to live and I don't like having to pot up and baby these to watch them die.
On June 29th, 2007, irresistablycute_200 changed the rating from neutral to negative and added the following:

Change that to negative after the insulting,rude,nasty emails I have recieved from this person.I told the truth,and if you don't like the truth thats your problem. Recieved an email from another ebayer,said they did the same thing to them. The truth was told,there wasn't a lie in the feedback told.
Positive Plantmom2
Cedar Springs, MI (Zone 5a)
May 25, 2005
I ordered my first dwarf bearded iris from Iris Acres in 1979. I ordered from them for several years and was always very happy with the quality of the irises they sent. I was wondering if they were still in business. Iím in the market for more dwarf iris.