The scoop on 'The Iris Farm'

The Iris Farm

22945 Hwy 15
Bluford, Illinois 62814 (United States)

Comments:

Positive CHA
Chicago, IL (Zone 5b)
July 17, 2006
I place dmy first order with this (2006) growing season. Their shipment was the first to be received. Although they don't grow large rhizomes like the west-coast growers. Being an Illinois gardener myself, I can attest that our rhizomes don't get very big here. Nonetheless, their product was well packaged and healthy with a generous supply of bonus rhizomes. If you are a Midwest iriser or are looking irises that are not historic but not necessarily modern, this is a great place to go.
Positive souersue
June 1, 2004
I ordered twelve Iris corms. When the order came, they had included six additional (for free!) in the same colors I had ordered. Their prices seemed very reasonable, too!