The scoop on 'Jordan Seeds, Inc'

Jordan Seeds, Inc

6400 Upper Afton Road
Woodbury, Minnesota 55125-1146 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive Kydaylilylady
Waddy, KY
April 6, 2012
Ordered most of my seed from these folks this year. Good prices on bulk seed. The lady on the phone was knowledgable and everything I wanted was in stock. I ordered in January and delivery was very prompt. Seeds were nicely packed and some of the seeds were in zip lock bags. I really like that since you rarely plant all the seeds at once.
Positive Calalily
Deep South Coastal, TX (Zone 10a)
January 28, 2010
I recently ordered from this company. They have good customer service, fast shipping and great prices.
They have seeds in bulk packages plus grower supplies at very competitive prices.
The seeds germinated quickly. I am very pleased with this company.
Positive spumpkin
March 14, 2004
I have received their catalog for about 10 years now and have nothing but good to say about Jordan's. The quality of their seed, service and delivery is outstanding. Jordan's has always returned my calls to answer any questions I may have. They have a great selection and excellent prices. I would recommend them to anyone.
Positive heirloomacres
New Bloomfield, MO
November 25, 2003
Very prompt and reliable seller. Good prices.
Positive hevmando
April 7, 2003
I have bought seeds from Jordan's for the last four years. They are very cordial and helpful. They offer GREAT prices on larger than normal sized packets of seed. No pictures, but for low frills, and good prices, a great place to go.
Positive CountryGardens
Lewisville, MN (Zone 4a)
June 22, 2002
We buy a lot of seed and supplies from Jordan. We are close
to them (100 miles) so pick-up large items. A call in the
morning usally means its at your door the next day. I feel forunate to have such a good supplier.
On August 31st, 2004, CountryGardens added the following:

Their web site is jordanseeds.com