The scoop on 'Paradise Water Gardens, Ltd.'

Paradise Water Gardens, Ltd.

14 May St.
Whitman, Massachusetts 02382-1841 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-955-0161

Comments:

Positive jfw
Marshfield, MA
January 6, 2007
have bought all my pond supplies, fish and plants from them. never a problem...everything is top quality. their staff ,especially owner, can
answer any question. [ I certainly had enuf of them] I am posting this as I
just got off phone with Paradise and they simplified and answered my koi question . jfw
Positive koifarm
(Zone 6b)
August 25, 2004
I received a pretty rare hardy waterlily from them as a gift from my daughter and I've had good luck with it. I'm not sure how it was packed or anything, since she presented it to me unpackages, but I did call them a few times with some questions and they were very helpful.

I've looked at their site since and I will say I've found better prices elsewhere on some of the equipment they sell.

And what stores were selling online in 1994? Lol.
On August 25th, 2004, koifarm added the following:

FYI it's the ‘Clyde Ikins’ lily. :)
Negative Rosepond
McKinleyville in the very north of, CA (Zone 9a)
February 8, 2004
The order was not labeled properly and some plants looked like they would not survive. I also noted that one of the plants I received was not what I expected for the price. I emailed them--no response. After 3 months it was apparent that one of their lilies didn't make it and I sent them a letter--no response.
I have been buying on the internet for almost 10 years and this has been my worst experience!
Positive pickled
November 20, 2002
I purchased some specialty pond plants from Paradise Water Gardens and they arrived in great shape. I will order again!!!
Positive calvinw
May 6, 2002
I find that from anywhere, pond plants tend to ship poorly. Being local, these people have the advantage that i can make the 2 hour drive to pick my order up here personally. I have had good sucesss with thier plants, even when I have had them sent via the mail.
Positive cynsity1
May 1, 2001
I have ordered from them for the last 2 years and I have been completely satisfied with my plants. They always send a couple of bonus plants like parrot feather or water poppy with the order and last year I received a tropical lily that was slimy and did not grow and they promptly replaced it. I have ordered from them again this year with complete confidence.
Positive kennethdpirtle
June 1, 1996
My experience with Paradise Water Gardens have generally been good. Plants, tadpoles and supplies arrived well-packed, in good shape and at a reasonable price. Their knowledgeable staff have helped with questions and pond problems. Prices were reasonable yet regrettably their plants are not guaranteed should they not survive your pond conditions.