The scoop on 'Johnson Daylily Garden'

Johnson Daylily Garden

70 Lark Ave
Brooksville, Florida 34601-1319 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive EmmaGrace
Jacksonville, TX (Zone 8a)
May 20, 2013
EXCEPTIONALLY PLEASED -
Great customer service and Great prices.
My daylilies are doing fantastic
Positive pittipat
Atlanta, GA
June 28, 2009
The Johnsons have a great selection at reasonable prices. Hit with a bad frost in early spring, Jeff suggested delaying my shipment to let the plants recover a bit. When they arrived, I was just thrilled: big, healthy plants and several bonuses I'd not expected. This is a first-rate operation, professional but personable. I'll be doing repeat business with them for sure.
Positive Bubbeez
Fond Du Lac, WI (Zone 5a)
March 5, 2008
This company sent large, healthy plants. AND more bonus plants than I expected!!! Plus they shared additional helpful hints on overwintering my new additions.

Two thumbs way up from me!

Positive richK
New York, NY
July 27, 2007
Great customer service
great daylilies
3+ fans some 5, healthy + well labeled - fresh/plump roots when delivered. Also good advice about reblooming and also about what to really expect based on my zone5. all around great experience - also gave me good advice about what bamboo to buy for my zone and talked me out of buying his warmer zone bamboo-Their honest + earnest customer service is what will bring me back again!
Positive MikenMyrtle
Myrtle Beach, SC
July 8, 2007
I did business with Mr. Johnson last year (2006), and like the previous writer in this string commented, I would rate the business higher than "positive" if I could. I received huge, healthy plants in great condition, and the number of bonus plants he sent was unbelievable. There were as many bonuses as plants I had ordered. Without exception, every one of the plants I received from Johnson's Daylily Garden have performed exceptionally well. I could not have been more pleased with this company.
Positive Cordeledawg
Cordele, GA (Zone 8a)
May 4, 2007
If I could give a higher rating than positive, then I certainly would. I purchased a $25 gift certificate back in Dec. 2006 and to my surprise, Mr. Johnson sent two, one for me and one for my gift receipant. I recently redeemed my gc with an order that came with a 50% bonus. The bonus daylilies were valued higher than my daylily budget. I would not have been able to afford the ones he included as my bonus. The daylilies were extremely large, some with signs of scapes. I'm proud to recieve mature plants! Another nice touch was the cultural guide handout. You can't go wrong with the quality of plants and the customer service Johnson Daylily Garden provides.
Positive FLStu
Lowell, IN (Zone 5b)
June 5, 2006
I also live nearby and went by this weekend. It's unbelievable and beautiful. The Johnsons are truly nice and honest people and it's refreshing to be told to buy the lower priced plants as a start-up. They also were good enough to let me know if there were any plants on my list that they wouldn't recommend for my area. I would highly recommend them for either mail-order or direct puchase, though the latter is well worth the trip. STU
Positive caribayb
Tampa, FL (Zone 10a)
June 4, 2006
Jeff and Linda Johnson are just wonderful people. My husband and I visited a few weeks ago, and Jeff was kind enough to spend several hours with us, allowed me all the questions I could ask, and was extremely generous with the bonus plants that came along with my purchase of 12 large, healthy, blooming plants. I couldn't have asked for a more positive first-daylily-purchasing experience from a specialized nursery.
Positive morbettr
Spring Hill, FL
November 16, 2004
I went tp visit Johson;s Daylilies with my husband about 2 weeks ago. We were treated to a walking tour of the place by the couple who owns the nursery, and they shared a lot of GREAT information on lilies suitable for our area. It was nice to be able to see all of the lilies growing because we could see the health of the plants before selecting. We were advised to amend our planting beds before ordering any lilies, and we took their advice. Even though we did not make a purchase that day, the owner insisted on giving us 12 Elephant ear plants that he dug up and threw in our pickup (free)-just because we admired them!
I have just placed a $300 order with them (a bargain for 84 double plants) and we will be picking them up tomorrow. These are the type of people that you want to do business with! I am looking forward to planting!! If you are ordering from them through the mail-I can tell you first hand that the lilies are all healthy looking plants, and it is evident that the owners love what they do.
Positive MelodyML
Spring Hill, FL (Zone 8b)
October 31, 2004
I live nearby and went to select Daylilys during peak season. Not only did they give me a great deal on very beautiful HUGE healthy Daylilys but also gave extra including one to my daughter who now has her own Lollipop Dayliy and loves it. Will make the trip again when my Mom and Sisters come down to get them their own Daylilys.
Positive FL_Gator
Dunnellon, FL (Zone 8b)
August 26, 2002
I have ordered plants from Johnson Daylily Garden several times, and have been pleased every time. The plants are always large and healthy.
Positive MarkACook
May 1, 2000
Their service is great. The plants they send are huge. I have ordered three times, and am about to go for number four. They specialize in daylilies.