The scoop on 'Midwest Cactus'

Midwest Cactus

New Melle, Missouri 63365-0163 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive stanlesmith
Plover, WI
May 14, 2006
I found this company through Garden Watchdog. They do not have a web site, but do have an e-catalog. Since my old CPU wouldn't download it, I e-mailed Chris and he sent me an older copy of his catalog. After placing my order, he emailed with order confirmation. My order arrived recently, everything is large and very healthy looking. My only minor negative comment would be that I requested my order the week of May 22, since I would be off that week, it arrived May 10-guess I'll just have to get the cactus garden going a little sooner than planned. I am very happy with this company.
On June 24th, 2006, stanlesmith added the following:

I have had the cacti planted for just over a month, they have all rooted nicely with new growth and one cactus even bloomed. Wonderful healthy plants--now to get them through our zone 4 winters...
Positive sunmicroman
January 19, 2004
Midwest Cactus has a large variety of cold hardy cacti and some yuccas. They also have packages you can buy of a variety of cold hardy cacti that are selected by the USDA zone you live in and for a decent price. The plants I received were in good shape and arrived in a timely manner.