The scoop on 'Dallas Bonsai'

Dallas Bonsai

4460 West Walnut Street
Garland, Texas 75042 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-982-1223

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: $5 (free with order of $20)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive Mage973
Sylvania, OH
March 25, 2011
Preview
Dallas Bonsai

I ordered 5 pot/tray combos, fujiyama moss and 1 book. Quickly received a receipt with a link to order status. Ordered on the 21st received on the 25th via UPS.
Pots packed in buched up newspaper, the moss in styrofoam, book in plastic. The box had a big indentation and a quarter sized pucture/hole. The dent left the book's spine damaged and whole form crumpled. I let seller know and he offered to send another book with my next order. I'm just glad a bonsai tree wasn't in the box it would have been severely damaged/broken.
I've never ordered plants from Dallas Bonsai but I hear good things and I bet they use different packing material for trees.

the pots/trays were a bargain!
about a tablespoon of moss for 2.95
Book is still readable and overall I'm happy.
Positive toolbox8
Moscow, ID
May 12, 2007
Have ordered many times from Dallas Bonsai, and have always been most pleased with my orders. Wonderful website and good prices make Dallas Bonsai one of most reputable bonsai suppliers out there. I recommend them all the time.
Positive lbgardens
Palatine, IL (Zone 5a)
April 19, 2007
Just received my order of tools, figures and wire for bonsai. All items are excellent quality and packed very well. Order was sent priority USPS. Would definitely do business with them again.
Positive gencon
Schenectady, NY
October 27, 2005
Quick response, you click “buy”, you get info next day with UPS shipping information.
A good shop in Web.

Positive GreenGirl58
Omaha, NE (Zone 4b)
May 13, 2005
I've ordered bonsai pots a couple of times from Dallas Bonsai. They were very prompt with their orders, and the pots were well-packed and high quality. They're definitely on my "to-order-again" list!