The scoop on 'Daylily World'

Daylily World

1301 Gilberts Creek Road
Lawrenceburg, Kentucky 40342 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: $5 (refund w/1st order)

Comments:

Neutral dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
January 31, 2012
I've sent various e-mails through the years but never received a reply. Obviously, my business or question wasn't worth their effort to respond.
Positive eickenho
Sugar Land, TX (Zone 9a)
October 21, 2008
David Kirchhoff is a wealth of information and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The daylilies he sent were large and healthy, and the bonus plants generous. I highly recommend Daylily World.
Positive mobilebill
Amarillo, TX
June 25, 2007
Very nice plants, will order from again. Pretty quick delivery and packing. A+
Positive TuddyE
Georgetown, KY (Zone 6a)
April 28, 2006
What can you say about such famous daylily hybridizers and their company? I can only say they have been terrific to me. I got great service, personal service [got a call at home], wonderful large and healthy fans. I will order from them again, even though I expect the fans to be a bit smaller when they get moved in to their new home in Ky. The last small fan they sent was accompanied by a check for it's cost--it was free. Nice guys, very knowledgable, great service--they have a customer for life.
Positive susxmedic
Harbeson, DE (Zone 7b)
October 25, 2005
Have always recieved large fans with nice bonus plants. They have some fantastic introductions!
Positive hemaholic
Flat Rock, NC
August 31, 2005
This is just a correction. Daylily World was never known as Big Tree Daylily Garden. These are two entirely separate entities. Big Tree Daylily Garden is no longer in business.
I have had very positive experiences with both of these places.
Positive LaLambchop
Chapin, SC (Zone 7b)
July 22, 2005
The nicest kind of guys. Very friendly and easy to work with. Answered lots of questions from this beginner. The lilies are gorgeous and very healthy. Highly recommend.

Chops
Positive rwhartist
August 30, 2002
You cannot go wrong ordering from David and Mort.....quality plants, great service and terrific bonuses...
Positive deepblu
August 30, 2002
I have ordered from Dave and Mort and received huge fans, more fans than they promised, in excellent shape. They shipped them exactly when I wanted and the bonus was a one year old introduction of theirs. They have a beautiful catalog and answer the phone personally.
Positive TwoDogs
Owens Cross Roads, AL
August 30, 2002
2 VERY respectable Gentleman, operating a quality Nursery. You always feel like you got more than your money's worth! The plants are of the highest quality, with great bonus plants also. I highly endorse this Nursery, and have purchased from them over five years.
Positive dianeemmerich
May 1, 2002
I just received my order of 10 daylilies, and was very pleased. They were prompt with the order, and the plants arrived in great condition. All were generously sized plants of at least 2 fans. They have been in my garden for a week now, and are really taking off! I highly recommend Daylily World.
Positive hemnut
Belmont, NC (Zone 7b)
March 3, 2002
David & Mort send excellent plants & nice bonuses. They generally send multiple fans, not just double fans. Will continue to buy from them in the future. Their 2002 catalogue is a "work of art".
Positive dirtyharry
Aurora, CO (Zone 5a)
January 9, 2002
Quality plants and good service.
Positive crystalparks
April 1, 2001
The folks at Daylily World are very knowledgeable and helpful, and their catalog is a true wish book! When doing business with Mr. Kirchoff and Mr. Morss, you will find no better. My plants came in looking fresh from the garden and extremely healthy. Their prices are competitive and the fan divisions are very generous and of the choicest quality. They have my highest recommendation.