The scoop on 'Tough Love Chile Company'

Tough Love Chile Company

Radium Springs, New Mexico 88054-0540 (United States)

Comments:

Positive terishumate
April 1, 2001
I searched for hours looking for a company that sold a wide variety of exotic chile seeds and finally found Tough Love. If you are looking for those hard to find chile seeds, this is the place to go. They had everything needed to supply my Mexican restaurant with Chiles, as well as being extremely helpful and quick in sending the seeds. All of sprung up. If you love chile peppers, this is the site to visit!
Positive lyleberens
June 1, 1998
I found this company from a search engine and am very glad i did. The service is EXCELLENT. They replied to my questions via e-mail next day! Also, they pre-packed my order and sent it the same day as my check arrived. I was looking for a type of chile that none of the large companies sell. Tough Love has it, at $1 a pack! They stock 30+ varieties of chiles, with some tomatoes, tomatillo, and cilantro. Almost all are open pollinated, so you can save seeds! I'm very happy with their products and especially the service.