The scoop on 'Meyer Seed International, Inc.'

Meyer Seed International, Inc.

4321 Fitch Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21236 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-503-7333

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Negative fantomas
Lancaster, PA
December 8, 2011
They don't pay their bills.
Negative calm_earth
May 17, 2011
Caveat emptor- buyers beware. I purchased some seeds from this company over the phone from an old catalog. One year later I have seen neither the seed nor refund. Every time I call them I was promised refund in “two weeks”. Purchase was not big but this business is total scam, and I wasted my time and money. This is the worst company possible. If anyone knows how to launch an investigation, please let me know. I’m too far away from Maryland and all I can do is warn the rest of the gardening community. Do not disclose any personal information or credit card information to this company.
Company representative comment on May 27, 2011:
On May 27, 2011 11:14 AM, Meyer Seed International, Inc. responded with:

To Whom it may concern,

On May 27, 2011 11:24 AM, Meyer Seed International, Inc. added:

To Whom it may concern,
Please inform me as to when you placed your order, I have no record of you contacting me with your problem. Please contact me via my e-mail address and I will respond to you quickly, after I receive all the information from you. If there is a refund due it will go out promptly. I will need your (Name, address, phone # or if you prefer your e-mail address, to correspond with you.
Please except my apology in advance,
Sincerely,
Ken Hurst
Meyer Seed Intl.

e-mail address msi.seed@verizon.net

Positive oldbarn
Parkton, MD
March 1, 2010
Great supplier for seed in quantity. So for thing like beans, corn etc where a gardner may want more than an ounce, Meyers provides good value.
Negative birdwatcher00
Nottingham, MD
October 20, 2009
Bird food they try to sell me was mice infested and with foul smell. I was sprovided with Ingnorant and arrrogant service.
When I complained about the product, they told me to go to "Home Depot". So I did.
Positive kempbl1
Mount Airy, MD
January 22, 2009
Have shopped at Meyers for years. Asparagas and rhubarb purchased there hove done well in garden. Bulk prices reasonable, and usually much better than seeds from other companies. Wife plants 1/4 acre sunflower garden for cutting, and we do not harvest seeds from one year to next. I live in Baltimore area, so i do not have problems with shipping, as i visit the store.
Positive meganp78
Parkville, MD
February 23, 2007
Our family has dealt with Meyer Seed Inter. for over 30 years and have nothing but wonderful things to say. The customer service has always been superior whether being there in person or calling on the phone. The plants we have gotten from there have always done well and any supply you need for gardening they have there. They are a knowledgable staff and have always been eager to help.
Thank you - a loyal customer.
Negative Ettamarie123
Petaluma, CA
February 10, 2005
The catalog is very difficult to use. They do not tell you the shipping prices. The web site does not work. The person I called to get the shipping prices told me I had to fax the order in and they would send me back the shipping price. That would be an expensive way to learn what other catalogs tell you right up front. I also found their prices for pumpkin seeds to be high. I can't say anything about quality because the order form is still here waiting for more information!