The scoop on 'Maine Tomato Berry (Tomato Tom's Seed Supply)'

Maine Tomato Berry (Tomato Tom's Seed Supply)

59 NW River Rd.
Sebago, Maine 04029-3622 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Legal-size SASE

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Company Comment, posted on July 1, 2002:
The Maine Tomato Berry packs a lot of flavor in one little berry. Eat like candy and little children just love them. Use in many dishes such as quiche, omelets, stir fry, casseroles, salads, pizza topping and snacks. Just Great!!! Selling like hot cakes! Marcia

Comments:

Positive yoestoyaqui
Mansfield, OH
May 5, 2011
I Purchased the Tomato Berry in Sebago Lake, Maine back in 1993. I absolutely love the tomato berry, it is so super sweet. All the kids I know have loved them. I had an abundant crop last year and Roasted a quart of the tomato berries, they were delicious. They reseed too. I always have volunteers.
Positive sibleypnd
Portland, ME
June 6, 2005
My father purchase some seeds back in the early 90's. We tried them out. Believe me----they are GREAT!!!! The grand children love them as we all do. They taste like a beefsteak tomatoe and very much different than a cherry tomatoe which to me NOW tastes rather blan. I recommend it to anybody. You will be very surprised at the taste---plus the plants prduce zillions of them.