The scoop on 'Sandeman Seeds'

Sandeman Seeds

7 Route de Burosse
Lalongue, 64350
(France)

Phone: +33 559 68 28 86
Fax: +33 559 68 28 82

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Negative Sagarpradhan
Kurseong
India
August 19, 2014
I supplied 60 kgs of Camellia Sinensis seeds to Sandeman seeds UK Ltd in February 2014 and till date have not been paid. I have sent Invoice to them regularly but they have not been responding to any of my e mails. They have written to me that the company is going under Receivership which is hard to believe, It is a shame as a business agreement needs to be honored and I have not been paid $ 2200 till date by the company.
Negative borca170177
Timisoara
Romania
March 31, 2014
On January 2014 I bought from sandemanseeds.com 250g of echinacea purpurea seeds.
Those seeds were a poor quality seeds, because the germination rate wes less than 20%.
I could seen the poor quality of the seeds even from the aspect of the seeds when I received them (I think were old seeds) and this thing was confirmed by the germination rate. The seeds were a garbage.
I didn't think this is possible if you buy from a trust seller from UK. But it is.
Positive rockymountain
vancouver
Canada
June 24, 2007
I ordered from the company must have been 10 years ago and the order was half-filled but got confirmation of what is available and what is not fairly quick. I want to say thank you to the company, as the large package of this very rare seeds that I received, I could then trade with other people who were growing the same plant group and I ended up with a lot of seeds of other species in the same family and now I have 25 species of this rare plants just because I ordered one package of seed. Looking back, I think it was a good decision I made to order from Sandeman Seeds.
Positive Marilena
Montreal
Canada
January 13, 2006
I would have to disagree with some of these comments. The seed that I received from this company germinated very well and I ordered several species. Additionally, when I wrote them to ask their availabilty they answered me very quickly. I would highly recommend this company.
Positive clousseau_be
mechelen
Belgium
August 17, 2003
I have ordered from them several times, my orders were always confirmed by email, received an invoice by normal mail. My orders always arrive within 3 weeks. They are excellent to do business with. Highly recommended !!
Negative Winsock
July 5, 2003
We ordered from Sandeman just once, nearly $200 worth. We did not receive an acknowlegement of our order. A few weeks went by and we sent a couple of emails to enquire about our order but received no response. So eventually we simply forgot about it as our credit card was not charged. But then. lo and behold, over SIX MONTHS later, half of our order arrives out of the blue and our credit card is charged for the shipment. The seeds were okay but communication was nil and having your credit card charged six months later, without warning, is definitely not a good thing.
Neutral picealuver
East Wenatchee, WA
August 13, 2002
We were attracted to their site because of the large numbers of species they list. However, the quality of seed was variable. We bought seed for eight different conifer species: two of which did not germinate and one with poor results. There is no way to find out from their web site the age of the seed or its origin.