The scoop on 'Wheeler Farm Gardens'

Wheeler Farm Gardens

171 Bartlett Street
Portland, Connecticut 06480 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-437-2648

Visit Wheeler Farm Gardens at:

Comments:

Positive pookerella
Bellmore, NY (Zone 7a)
August 5, 2007
This is one of the only places in the US that sells Balcon & Ivy Geraniums (or pelargoniums) online. It's a family run establishment and the owner couldn't be nicer. I ordered within the reasonable time, but their computer system broke down so my order never made it from the web to them, The owner called me and personally apologized which I thought was very nice. I will definitely try them next year, though I would call and verify the order was received if I ordered by web or fax. P.S. all geraniums are only shipped through the end of May. Order early, at least by May 1, to assure availability.
Positive sacajawea
Keswick, VA
March 8, 2007
For two years I ordered from this company and found their stock to be excellent. It arrives packed very well and in extremely healthy condition. Transplanted, the geraniums absolutely flourish. My hanging baskets looked just like the ones on their brochure.
Positive OldRoseLily
June 17, 2004
Reasonable prices for very good, healthy stock. Although the area is not well organized, this adds to the charm of the place. If you're very OCD about having everything neat, just so, this isn't your nursery. Small, one of a kind place with a good selection of perennials.