The scoop on 'Intermountain Cactus'

Intermountain Cactus

1478 Ewe Turn
Kayswille, Utah 84037-1256 (United States)

Phone: (801) 546-2006

Comments:

Positive samuraicindy
Walla Walla, WA (Zone 5b)
January 11, 2011
I received a large assortment of pads, many with root and/or bloom, and so far almost all are doing well, despite an address change on my end that kept the cactus in a box for too long. We are having a wet winter and I might lose some, but that's certainly not to do with Intermountain. Excellent experience.
Positive claretcup
Coeur D Alene, ID
April 27, 2006
I HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS WITH ALL OF THE PLANTS I ORDERED, OPUNTIA PHEACANTHA HAS BEEN THE LARGEST PLANT SO FAR, AND THE NICEST. MR. JOHNSON IS VERY PROFESSONAL, AND THE PLANTS ARE WELL CARED FOR BEFORE BEING SHIPPED OUT. THANK YOU, KEVIN BATCHELDER COEUR D ' ALENE, IDAHO
Positive sunmicroman
January 19, 2004
Intermountain Cactus is a great nursery to find cold hardy cacti & succulents. They have some hard to find species including Joshua Trees. The plants I received from them were of good size and in good shape and came in a timely manner.