The scoop on 'SuccSeed'

Comments:

Positive Minime8484
Chandler, AZ (Zone 9b)
May 20, 2014
Amazing list of seeds, easy ordering, fantastic communication (including messaging through Facebook because they have an almost daily presence there), and seeds arrived in less than two weeks. Most packets had between 10-20 more seeds in them than they were supposed to! Can't wait to sow them and see how they do!
Highly recommended!
Negative franmor
puebla
Mexico
March 31, 2013
I waited for 2 months but my seeds never arrived, I told this to the company and the answer I received was: "I'm sorry, too bad, the package must be confiscated, next time use registered mail." It seems that customers are not the primary concern to this company.
Positive hummer_girl
Saint Louis, MO (Zone 6a)
October 20, 2009
I was looking for some very hard to find cacti seeds and had to go outside the USA to find them. I ended up buying more seeds than I planned on after going through SuccSeed's online catalog. Beautiful flowering cacti are a great weakness for me! SuccSeed handled the order promptly, shipped the seeds in a timely manner in a box, and the seeds safely made it across the pond in good time. Thanks!
Positive satxjoe
Conroe, TX
October 27, 2002
Wow, this place is great. I've had many orders from SuccSeed. Mats always replies quckly and tells you what to expect, how the seeds will perform, and any other information.

He grows his own seeds, oftem from items he collected in South America (seeds). He's got detailed information about the source materials, when collected, what altitude, and what locale. He's happy to provide information as well as to help you find a vendor if he can't sell you what you want.

His seeds arrive on time and have good viability, and he's a little extra generous. This is a place you have to try because his selection is extensive and because he's about the only source for some items.