The scoop on 'Krohne Plant Farms Inc'

Krohne Plant Farms Inc

65295 County Road 342
Hartford, Michigan 49057-9609 (United States)

Comments:

Positive dgmar
Riverside, MD
June 3, 2014
I ordered both asparagus and strawberries from Krohne Farms. They were extremely helpful over the phone, and the quality of the products I received was exceptionally good. Everything I ordered is growing well.
Neutral jameseses
belleville
Canada
March 21, 2012
Posted on March 21, 2012, updated March 21, 2012
A few weeks ago we ordered a 1000 Herriot strawberry plants and paid for through PayPal. Even though the owners knew they could not ship to Canada they did cash. We are still waiting for the refund. We are a medium sized operation and deal with suppliers across North America. We find this less than professional.
On March 21st, 2012, jameseses changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Immediately upon posting my comment I was contacted by Krohne Farms that the refund cheque had been put in the mail on th 14th. Apparently the postal services are to blame
Positive chickenmanND
Portland, ND
June 7, 2008
I have been buying from Krohne Plants for a number of years. Plants are always healthy, good vigor and shipped on time. You will be pleased with their products and service.
Positive ccobanshee
Northome, MN
July 6, 2006
I am so pleased with the 50 strawberry plants I received from Krohne's! I made my order late in the season, and was a bit nervous about what I would get. The plants arrived in perfect condition, and have really taken off in the short time I've had them. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.
Positive ltvsteel2005
April 29, 2004
Got about 350 asparagus plants. They were good. Good sevice. I would deal with them again.