The scoop on 'Le Petit Jardin'

Le Petit Jardin

McIntosh, Florida 32664-0055 (United States)

Comments:

Positive faykoko
Cross Lanes, WV (Zone 6b)
February 23, 2011
Ordered a collection of three on the auction this past July. Ted worked with me on shipping dates changing several times due to weather. When I received the daylilies I received an unsolicited email from Ted apologizing for the size and that he would send three more similar daylilies that had better size. The daylilies I received in the first shipment were NOT small - I was very happy to receive them.

I have never experienced such excellent, proactive customer service anywhere. Thanks Ted.
Positive mmfmich
Grand Rapids, MI (Zone 5b)
August 19, 2006
I received healthy plants at a great value by purchasing during the summer sale. Great purchasing experience.
Positive mce
Salt Lake City, UT
May 23, 2006
Beautiful large plants. An 05 intro as a bonus and its value was as high as the plant I ordered. I will be ordering again from this grower
Positive susxmedic
Harbeson, DE (Zone 7b)
October 25, 2005
We have been loyal customer's of Ted's for two years now, buying both spring and fall collections. HUGE plants arrive every time with nice bonus plants. Blooms are true to pictures. When we had some rot shortly after planting, he immediatly replaced with no problems. We have bought his 2006 collection as well and look forward to it's arrival.
Positive dmcdevitt
Schroon Lake, NY (Zone 4a)
September 1, 2005
I placed an order on Gavin Petit's summer sale site, and got a great deal on some amazing new cultivars. The fans were healthy and at least double, with some surprisingly large clumps . Highly recommended source!! And bonuses to die for!!