The scoop on 'Possum Creek Herb Farm'

Possum Creek Herb Farm

528 Nature Trail
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee 37379 (United States)

Visit Possum Creek Herb Farm at:

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Company Comment, posted on June 4, 2006:
We are a small but mighty company offering organically grown herb plants and herbal products via mail-order.
Visit us on the web at http://www.possumcreekherb.com. Wholesale and retail. Possum Creek will not be publishing a catalog this year. It has been proven that people are shopping directly from the internet more and more which makes creating and printing a catalog cost prohibitive. We have some great photos and descriptions on the website to help make your plant purchase easier. If you would rather not order from our website, make your list from the herbs we have available and give us a call. We are in the process of creating an herb guide which will be available on the website in late January.

Comments:

Positive bodyworkgoddess
Maryville, TN
June 23, 2013
I have ordered twice from Possum Creek Herb Farm. All the plants arrive healthy and all have thrived in our garden. Fig, elderberry, rosemary, bee balm, comfrey and salad burnett. Highly recommend.
Positive allgoodegifts
Negaunee, MI
June 12, 2009
Possum Creek is so customer service oriented. I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and we can't even think about putting anything in the ground here until after June 1. Michelle held off sending my herbs and when they arrived they were all healthy and well! They were well packed and as an herbalist, I appreciated the quality of the herbs. I'm a customer for life now!
Positive herbalbetty
Middleburgh, NY
May 16, 2008
We just received our order of 500 lavender plants from Possum Creek. I have to say we are extremely happy! The plants are very large, vigorous and healthy. The packing was done extremely well. I can't recommend this nursery highly enough! Their customer service is one of the best as well.
Positive heirloomacres
New Bloomfield, MO
October 9, 2006
The herb plants that we purchased wholesale in 2006 were extremely vigorous and healthy. We were pleased to offer them to our customers and will continue to do business with this great company.
Positive Spider07
Lilburn, GA
August 25, 2006
I got plants from them this summer. They arrived in very good condition and were all very healthy. The nursery is run by a very helpful and lovely lady.

Will buy again.
Positive fmhos
Youngstown, OH (Zone 5a)
July 2, 2006
I have purchased herbs from Possum Creek for several years, these are the hardiest plants I've ever come across! Even I can get them to grow...and winter over in NE Ohio.
Only by sitting on one (oops) have any sucumed to my less than green thumb.