The scoop on 'Miniature Plant Kingdom'

Miniature Plant Kingdom

13404 Harrison Grade Place
Sebastopol, California 95472-9391 (United States)

Visit Miniature Plant Kingdom at:

Comments:

Neutral esteve59
Annapolis, MD
October 5, 2009
I guess they are closed...the web site is gone.....
even when it was there, they did not return my emails.....
Negative MarkMiwords
Oakville, CA
October 27, 2007
We visited ONCE. The man working there was so rude, we decided to never return.
Positive kiraroberson
Durham, NC
August 21, 2006
Excellent! Becky is a sweetheart to deal with, and the plants were healthy and bigger than I expected.
Positive rusty2004
Lodi, CA
April 5, 2006
We have been to their nursery, but hard to get away to go again, found their web site on watchdog, and we ordered, received very nice, fully rooted, good sized, green robust plants
Positive UncleDiBosCabin
North Bend, WA
January 11, 2006
First dealt with them through a retailer they supplied in Alaska. Looked them up when I went to California, and was completely enchanted by their selection of bonsai starts! Selected in excess of $500 of plant starts and had them all shipped to Alaska. They arrived carefully packed, all completely intact and most of them are still in my bonsai collection today. Some of the greatest apple starts I've found nationwide. Phenomenal plant people and gracious hosts to out-of-town visitors (I arrived only 1/2 an hour before they closed, but was invited to stay and shop through the nursery as long as I wanted. I was nearly two hours sorting through a veritable living wish-book of bonsai starts and was treated superbly through the entire process. A fantastic company that I will continue doing business with...
Positive triviologist
Buffalo, NY
November 18, 2004
Great selection. All of the plants that I have recieved from them have been well-rooted, lush and bug free.