The scoop on 'Water Mill Gardens'

Water Mill Gardens

1280 Enterprise-Osteen
Enterprise, Florida 32725-9401 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: $2

Comments:

Positive laurahteague
Madisonville, KY
February 26, 2011
I orderd from Water Mill last year, and was very pleased with my order. It was shipped the middle of April, and although they trimmed the leaves, as is common, they left the scapes, complete with buds. I had an unusually large number of blooms, considering they had just been replanted, and they all rebloomed, one of them two or three times. I will definitely order from Water Mill again.
Positive susxmedic
Harbeson, DE (Zone 7b)
May 14, 2010
Posted on October 25, 2005, updated May 14, 2010
I received the LARGEST fan I have ever seen from the Trimmers, easily 8" in circumference. That was their flagship plant Across The Universe. Good increase, very helpful to talk to. We will continue to be loyal customers.
On May 14th, 2010, susxmedic added the following:

I have continued to order from Dan and I remain very happy with his plants. Huge with extras! Great customer service.
Positive ctdaylily
Wallingford, CT
March 4, 2010
I have been ordering daylilies from Dan and Jane for years and have never been disappointed.I always get large plants,multiple fan divisions and generous bonuses.My 2010 order is no exception.Thank you!!!!!!!
Positive magnolia_fan
Mason, OH
April 5, 2009
As a first time customer, I am astonished by Dan's generosity on bonus and the size of the fans, largest I've EVER seen. I'm beyond satisfied. I'll never again buy any Trimmer intro from a second hand market, period.
Positive mmfmich
Grand Rapids, MI (Zone 5b)
August 4, 2006
The plants were healthy and huge and the bonuses extremely generous. Dan was a pleasure to talk to. I'll be watching for their 2007 introductions for sure!
Positive doss
Stanford, CA (Zone 9b)
October 17, 2005
Beautiful plants and the most generous extras I have received. The Trimmers are extremely helpful. When they didn't have one I asked for they suggested that they would send a next-year's intro instead if I would like it.

Highly recommended.
Positive patc
April 29, 2004
I have purchase daylies from at least 20 growers. This is the best. Large root systems prompt delivery.