The scoop on 'Epies by Pat'

Epies by Pat

247 Wilson Ave.
Placentia, California 92870 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

Comments:

Positive tikipod
(Ang) Bremerton, WA (Zone 8b)
January 9, 2012
I ordered 3 cuttings from their eBay store at the end of 2011. I was quite pleased with the cuttings I received, they arrived quickly and were well packed.
I will definitely be ordering from them again :)
Positive hawaiiroses
Honolulu, HI
August 8, 2010
Just got my first order of epi cuttings. They were very large and very healthy!
Positive stevec2
East Hampton, NY
August 9, 2009
I have purchased well over 200 cuttings from pat and jerry. They are not only the most helpful and honest people and their cuttings are better than the other major epie sellers.I hope to buy many more to build my collection and feel so lucky that I have chose to do business with their company,I would recomend them to anyone interested in growing epies.
Positive mphsgardener
Memphis, TN (Zone 8a)
April 16, 2009
Wonderful selection of plants, reasonable prices, and wishlist option for plants not immediately available. Epi cuttings were larger than expected and some rooted. Order came with instructions for planting and color photos of flowers. I am very pleased with the plants, prompt and professional customer service, and will order again in the future.
Positive Collene26
Bristol, CT
March 8, 2009
Fabulous. Excellent customer service, I wasn't sure what I wanted so I place my order over the phone and received lots of advice and help. The cuttings and plants arrived quickly with great instructions and color pictures of the blooms they will eventually produce. I will definately order from Pat again.
Positive that_bob_guy
Kansas City, MO
October 10, 2007
I am pretty much a epie newbie, I can't really compare them. I ordered 3 cutting from them for close to $30 - which seems to the going rate. They looked healthy and seem to be rooting so I assume all is good.
Positive queenofthegarde
Whittier, CA
October 9, 2007
A professional operation through and through. Happy with my epies from this vendor. Only wish the selection were wider and that more mature plants were offered.
Positive kabob
Macon, IL (Zone 5b)
March 19, 2007
Received well-packaged, LARGE and healthy cuttings. Also, requested an ASAP mailing, and received them within a week! Very happy - will do business with them again!
Positive chapmanator
Lafayette, LA
September 17, 2006
The service was great. We left a phone message and they returned the call the same day. Our order arrived in 4 days and the cuttings were in terrific shape. 1/2 of the cuttings we received were already rooted which was a pleasant surprise.
In addition, complete instructions were included that were clear and complete. Included with the instructions were photos of what the flowers would look like when they bloomed.
Positive 2manyplants
Phoenix, AZ (Zone 9b)
June 9, 2006
Wonderful experience.
Great communication...beautiful LARGE cuttings...most with roots.
Very quick shipping.
Good prices.
Hooorrraaay for Pat!!!
Sharon in Phoenix
Positive Nan
SW, WI (Zone 4b)
December 19, 2005
Wow!!
Expected 'average' sized cuttings....one was as expected, (but no less!) the other two.....HUGE and included roots.

Shipped fast, packaged safely and securely.
Included not only instructions, but nice color photos of prospective blooms of the 3 ordered.

Great service and great product!

Thank you! Can't wait to order more!
Positive NCffp163
Graham, NC (Zone 8a)
July 27, 2005
I spoke with Pat this past weekend and placed an order for several different Epie cuttings. Just got them in today and they were huge!! Everything was great looking and Pat even enclosed a info sheet about how to get a good start on growing them. Pat was very helpful and informative. She was a real pleasure to do business with. I will definately order again and would highly recommend Epies by Pat from beginners to experts. Keep up the good work!!
Positive Desert_Dew
Phoenix, AZ (Zone 9b)
May 5, 2005
I ordered cuttings of 7 types and am thrilled with the service and quality received. They are all very big and healthy, 7"-10" tall (not including the roots), one was even bigger and over half were rooted. Packaged well, extra fast shipping, and they arrived in perfect condition. I will be ordering more from them and also recommending them.
Positive rusty2004
Lodi, CA
July 8, 2004
I received my plants and cutting from Pat today, was very pleased with my order, was sold out on some or would have ordered more. Very strong plants
Positive Happenstance
Northern California, CA
March 3, 2004
Quick shipping from an online order. Beautiful large healthy well rooted cuttings all labelled with marker and printed color plant ID sheets as seen on the website. I highly recommend this grower.
Positive Carter
Houston, TX (Zone 9b)
August 2, 2002
Fast shipping and nice, large, healthy cuttings! Thanks!