The scoop on 'Perfect Perennials Daylily Nursery (HardyHems.com)'

Perfect Perennials Daylily Nursery (HardyHems.com)

3210 Ruppert Rd.
York, Pennsylvania 17404-9522 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Positive susxmedic
Harbeson, DE (Zone 7b)
May 14, 2010
I have ordered plants for two years now. Happy with both orders, nice northern sized plants, good customer service. They have done very well in my zone 7 garden.
Positive CATSSTAFF
Westminster, MD (Zone 6b)
July 5, 2008
THIS IS THE THIRD YEAR I HAVE VISITED PERFECT PERENNIALS. THIS YEAR AS IN PAST I WAS OVERWHELMED WITH THE FABULOUS SELECTION, AND QUALITY OF THEIR PLANTS. THE GARDENS ARE A MUST SEE. I'M THRILLED WITH EVERYTHING I BOUGHT THE PAST 2 SEASONS AND FULLY EXPECT NO PROBLEMS WITH THE SEVEN DAYLILLIES AND SEVERAL OTHER PERENNIALS I BOUGHT TODAY.ANYONE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE SHOULD SPEND THE GAS TO GET THERE AT LEAST ONCE.STUART AND DIANE ARE LOVELY PEOPLE AND VERY HELPFUL.DOGLOVERS WILL LOVE THEIR " NURSERY DOGS "TOO.
Positive Willit_Grow
Loysville, PA (Zone 6a)
March 22, 2005
In July of 2004 I visited Perfect Perennials. I was very pleased with the organization of the potted daylilies for sale. Very easy to find the particular ones you are looking for. The gardens are beautiful also. I plan on visiting again this year.
Positive bjking
Lewisberry, PA
August 13, 2004
I first visited Perfect Perennials in June of 1997 and immediately fell in love with it. I have been a repeat customer every year since. It is by far my favorite nursery and I have been an avid flower gardener for over 25 years. I have purchased over 90 potted daylilies and numerous other perennials in that time and have never had a problem with any of them. Thanks to Diane and Stuart Kindig I get rave reviews on my flower gardens.
Positive linthicum
Linthicum Heights, MD (Zone 7a)
August 10, 2004
I have visited Perfect Perennials Daylily Nursery each of the past two years during July. They have a beautiful setting that would be the envy of any daylily gardener. I have only purchased potted plants at the nursery and have been very satisfied. To drive 70 miles one way each year to visit their nursery, speaks for itself. Stuart Kendig, owner and hybridizer, has several excellent seedlings waiting to be introduced. If you visit the nursery, you get to see his seedlings in bloom. From what I have observed it is a quality operation.