The scoop on 'Manatawny Creek Farm'

Manatawny Creek Farm

64 Fisher Mill Road
Oley, Pennsylvania 19547 (United States)

Comments:

Positive DaylilyGardener
Fair Lawn, NJ
August 9, 2009
I visited this year and ended up with more than I planned on buying. They are very nice people and their daylilies are reasonably priced. They had 2 on my wish list too! They gave me a clump instead of a double fan - gotta love that!
I plan on visiting again next year!
Positive bojanical
Stockbridge, MI
August 25, 2008
I ordered a selection of old cultivars; very impressed with the size and health of their material. Will definately recommend them to friends, even MOM!

Positive JanePA
McAlisterville, PA
May 9, 2006
I am so glad other people have found my home state DL growers, Tim & Michelle Glick , Manatawny Creek Farm. I just found them myself this year, and my order arrived today. I am very pleased with all 9 DLs. Also, as mentioned previously, they generously sent along a metal marker for each of the daylilies bought, and they fit right in with the ones I use. I also bought 2 of the Skinner intros., and I will be shopping at MCF again. I highly recommend their daylilies, and their service. J. Master, McAlisterville, PA
Positive unityNH
Claremont, NH
July 29, 2005
Excllent service. Excellent plants. I would order from them again in a heartbeat.
Positive Tree_Climber
Brown City, MI (Zone 5a)
July 7, 2005
I can't say enough about Manatawny Creek Farm.

Very reasonably priced, and they send clumps, not just a fan or two.

Since I ordered at a time when the daylilies were all budded, they cut back the foliage, and used a large enough box so that they could leave the scapes on the plants. Most of the buds arrived at my door still on the scapes. They even enclosed a scape that they had to cut, and I've got it in a vase in hopes that it will bloom.

Believe it or not, they also sent plant tags for each plant! They are metal tags, just like the one's I use, and I don't have to make the labels, it's already done. ;-)

They offer new introductions from the hybridizer "Skinner", and in my opinion, the Skinner daylilies are beautiful. In fact all of the one's I ordered except one was a "Skinner".

Oh, and one more thing, they do take PayPal, but ................. and I don't know of ANY other place that does this ................... You don't have to pay them until after you recieve your order.

Now, don't you want to check them out?
Positive ownedbycats
Southern, NH (Zone 5b)
June 4, 2005
What a great experience. The daylilies are huge, 3-4 fans and the prices are great. I also got a nice bonus.

Peter emailed me to confirm the order and set up a shipping time. He confirmed the time a week before shipment, and let me know when they shipped.

I highly recommend.
Positive Grazyna
East Greenbush
United States
May 22, 2005
I ordered several daylilies from this company for this spring delivery.
I exchanged email with Peter on some issues and he was so helpful that don't know how to thank him. He emailed me a day of shipment (Tuesday) and my daylilies arrived on Thursday,
When I opened the box I couldn't believe what I saw.
The plants were big and I mean big (four, five and sometimes more fans). Since I order for over $100 my shipment was free!! And if it wasn't enough each plant has beautiful marker to put in ground after planting.
The prices are good, better then other places.
You cannot go wrong with this company.
I would definetly advice to shop there, you won't be sorry.
I forgot to mention that even received beutiful bonus.
Can you ask for more?
Positive JWB
Silver Spring, MD (Zone 7a)
November 14, 2004
I ordered daylilies last spring and was very pleased with my order. I got about six fans of each daylily I ordered, plus a bonus plant and a free metal marker for each daylily. The order was packed nicely and the plants looked fresh when they arrived. They all grew well and all but one bloomed - they were all true to name. I corresponded with Pete by e-mail while reserving my order and he was responsive and helpful.
Positive Donna530
September 23, 2002
If daylilies are your passion, this is the place to go!! Lyn and Pete are very gracious and run their business the same way! A delightful place to visit and browse through the dislay gardens. Make your choices and Pete will dig them as you wait in the shade of the barn listening to the sound of the Manatawny Creek.