The scoop on 'Lakeside Daylilies'

Lakeside Daylilies

12246 Spurgeon Rd
Lynnville, Indiana 47619-8065 (United States)

Visit Lakeside Daylilies at:

Comments:

Negative motherhen4
Sweetwater, TN
March 18, 2009
I ordered for the first time last summer, as another member wrote the plants were yellow when they arrived. I planted them and they started to grow. This spring not a single plant is alive. How odd. I grow over 350 other daylilies for over 10 years now. They are all growing great. Up about 4-6 inches now. Now the ones from Lakeside. They wrote me back after I told them about this and stated I need to test my soil. If all my other ones are growing good, it's odd only the ones from them are not. I won't order from them again, I'll stick to the ones I know will sell me healthy ones or will replace the ones that die.
Neutral Moonbeam321
Westford, MA
January 7, 2009
First time order with this company. Very good service and communication and they are extremely generous with bonus plants. That being said, I was not pleased with the condition of the plants when received- most of the fans had extreme yellow foliage and had to be trimmed way back. After an overnight soak they recovered in various degrees , ultimately, however, 7 of the 31 plants did not produce scapes. This is probably an anolomy and hopefully all will recover in Spring 2009!
Positive daylilydazed
Sewaren, NJ
June 15, 2008
First time I have ordered from them. Plants are very healthy. Great service and communication, and very generous bonus plants. I definitely will order from them again.
Positive VickieMarie
Elberfeld, IN
September 18, 2007
I have been buying from Don and LeaAnn for 4 years now and am always pleasantly surprised at how organized they are. I live nearby so I have never had to have the plants shipped to me. Their website is great also!
Positive PlantsnobIN
Paoli, IN
May 13, 2007
I contacted Lakeside to see if it would be possible to pick up daylilies from their location as I live about 1 1/2 hour away. We arranged a time within the week and I went to pick them up yesterday afternoon. They have a beautiful location, nice plants and generous bonus. I hope to be able to go to the open house later in July.
Positive TuddyE
Georgetown, KY (Zone 6a)
October 5, 2005
I am so happy to have found them. Great company,good large and healthy plants, generous bonus.Will reorder in the spring and fall from them.Cares about the customer.
Well run.
On May 1st, 2009, TuddyE added the following:

I have another large order from them, and once again good plants and bonuses. Lea Ann is very good keeping you informed and has always taken care with customer service. On the rare death of a plant they have generously replaced it or offered me the choice of a replacement. I have over 1100 Daylilies and continue to order from them for the plants, selection, price and customer service. Good company