The scoop on 'Red Lane Gardens'

Red Lane Gardens

RR #3
Belfast, Prince Edward Island C0A 1A0 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive lynxhayes
Montague
Canada
July 26, 2010
I bought 2 known day lilies and 3 unknown fans from them last fall. I planted them in my harvested veggie garden till I could prepare a lily/iris/glad bed. I transplanted them in June this year and boy was I surprized by how they produced! I will definitely be buying again this year.
Positive digwell
Shelburne, NS (Zone 6a)
August 25, 2004
This was my first experience in plants by mail order. Everything arrived in excellent condition. The plants were large and healthy, and many are blooming strongly after only two months in the ground. They are outperforming potted daylilies purchased from a local nursery. I promptly placed a second order, which was up to the same high standards as the first. They have a great on-line catalogue (with good pictures of each flower), prices are good, and the customer service is outstanding.
Positive chillout
Mid Vancouver Island
Canada
August 21, 2004
These plants came across Canada in great shape. I was surprised at the size of the plants. some had 4 and 5 fans.The plants were packaged really well. Will be ordering from these folks again.
Positive Rootsie
Fredericton

November 29, 2002
Terrific. I've bought about 25 plants over the last 5 years, through both mail order and direct purchase. All have thrived except one, and that was due to my neglect.

If you want cold hardy daylilies, this is the place for you.