The scoop on 'Spider's Web Daylily Garden'

Spider's Web Daylily Garden

2926 East State Hwy 150
Blytheville, Arkansas 72315-7108 (United States)

Comments:

Positive lilaclily
Lombard, IL (Zone 5a)
June 23, 2005
I was quite pleased with my order of $1 daylily fans, they were dug and shipped the same day and Vikki was a doll to talk to on the phone. I would definitely order from her again!
Positive Sanpete
Mount Pleasant, UT
June 11, 2005
Vicki at Spider's Web was very helpful in advising me about what was still available and what was most likely to do well in my climate. The order for about 50 daylilies, mostly her sale items ($1 per fan!) was filled quickly, well packed, and she let me know when it was mailed. She was very generous with extras, including over 30 more fans than I paid for, plus two gifts worth about a third of my order (not counting shipping). The condition of the plants was very good, still very green and fresh, mostly average size (judging from photos I've seen of daylily orders), with extras of any small ones (but not only of the small ones). Her prices are very good. Can't think of any negatives here. A very good experience.
Positive alteredstate
Hades, SC (Zone 8b)
May 20, 2005
I couldn't be happier with the plants and service I received from Spider Web! Mrs. Mick is wonderful --- we spoke at length about the best daylilies for my zone, and she gave me great advice.

The daylilies were packed with great care, and I received nice, big fans.

I will definitely order again from Spider Web.
Positive springsong
Brundidge, AL (Zone 8b)
May 19, 2005
This is a great daylily site I got very large divison and the packaging was outstanding.
shipping was made up by extra plants and nice varity too not just an ordanairy yellow or orange.
shipment was fast
what else can i say other than I got 2- four fan divisions blooming size.
very reasonably priced
Positive brucedean
Jackson, GA (Zone 7a)
April 22, 2003
The best mail order day lillies I have ever seen.I got at least three fans of each plant I ordered,they arrived quickly and in very good condition.I would give this compant an Aplus.