The scoop on 'Lockhart Seeds Inc.'

Lockhart Seeds Inc.

Stockton, California 95205-4924 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive swordofscotland
Yuma, AZ
March 2, 2005
I have phoned Lockhart seeds with a request for Chili pepper seeds/starter plants that can be grown in the Yuma, AZ region. They were very pleasant and answered all of my questions completely. They, also, sent out a cataloque immediately for viewing my selections.
Positive davepays
Greenfield, MA (Zone 5b)
January 2, 2005
Lockhart is a very professional no-nonsense seed company. I wish they had a website, but it's well worth giving them a call to get a print catalog. Here in the sacramento valley, we can plant our garlic a bit later then much of the country. When I needed a particular seed variety and EVERYONE else was sold out, Lockhart came through for me. Not only did they have the seed, but they had the best price and it arrived the next day! Talk about service! Along with seeds, I also ordered my onion starts from Lockhart this year and the "2000 ct" boxes all contained at least 2500 HEALTHY onion starts.
Positive jimflores
Salinas, CA (Zone 9a)
August 31, 2004
I traveled the 2 hour trip to Stockton and purchased several vegetable seeds, especially the Yukon Gold, Lasorda and other seed potatoes. I found the seeds to be excellent and enjoyed growing a bountiful garden. The Lockhart retail Seed store is a small but nice throw-back to the early 50's of when I was a child with it's wall full of little wooden drawers full of seeds. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for quality seeds.