The scoop on 'Morningside Gardens'

Morningside Gardens

7201 W State Road 44
Morgantown, Indiana 46160-8456 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive Naja_kaouthia
Taylorsville, IN (Zone 5b)
April 17, 2006
I have been buying hostas and daylilies from Debra Hendricks (Owner) and her husband for about six years. They are both very helpful to novices like my wife and I. Mrs. Hendricks suggested that I buy "The Hosta Handbook" by Mark R. Zilis and it has been a great help to me. If you have a hosta that you can not identify, take a leaf to Mrs. Hendricks and she will give you the plant name. When you are at Morningside Gardens, if you don't see what you want, ask them. They have about 1,800 different perennials. Their prices are very good.
Positive saschene
Indianapolis, IN
June 25, 2005
This is the third year I have bought hostas, lilies and other plants from Morningside Gardens. They are wonderfully knowledgeable, have an amazing array of plants, and are always willing to chat about what I am trying to do and give me advice (which as a beginner, I really appreciate!). They are quick to let me know if a plant I have chosen will not fit my environment. Everything I have purchased from them has done very well. A visit to Morningside Gardens is always relaxing and educational, and I come home ready to plant and try new things!