The scoop on 'Morningsun Herb Farm'

Morningsun Herb Farm

6137 Pleasants Valley Road
Vacaville, California 95688-9794 (United States)

Visit Morningsun Herb Farm at:

Comments:

Positive billghal
Chico, CA
April 23, 2014
Excellent CUstomer Service where do I start; I will list a few items.

1) Rare selection of herbs like Thymbra Spicata. I grew up in Lebanon and this is the wild Zaatar I am used to.

2)Fast shipping (order on a Monday or Tuesday)

3)Excellent packaging plants arrived healthy.

4)Size of plants is spectacular; I did not get a twig in a 3 inch pot these plants are nice.

5)They don't charge you card not until they ship the product.

Bottom Line this is a first class Nursery and I will order again from them.

Positive grammanan04
Davis, CA
January 31, 2014
This place has an overwhelming selection of healthy perennials. They also wholesale to local businesses but it is cheaper to buy directly from them at the nursery.
Positive JasperDale
Long Beach, CA (Zone 10a)
November 8, 2013
I have been searching for Geum plants and found them via their website. My order arrived in 4 days. Excellent plants, expertly packaged and expert customer service. I will definitely order from them again. HIGHLY recommended.
Positive ldawg
Burlingame, CA
April 8, 2010
I received my order in good time and the plants were healthy. But the confusion was their confirmation email with broken links, "reply to" address that didn't work, and an order status of "delivered" which, when I called them to explain that I hadn't received it, actually meant that it had been "shipped." They were cheerful when they explained this, didn't seem the least fazed that it didn't make sense, nor did they seem to care about the other communication details.

The information on their website about herbs was very useful, though, and that's why I ordered from them.
Positive MsEarline
Vacaville, CA
October 14, 2005
We have purchased many, many plants from Morningsun--culinary herbs and perennials, and in the spring, plants for our veggie garden. I love their selection and how they run their business. Half the fun of going there is wandering in their own gardens--it's a happy, healing, nurturing place. The staff is knowledgable and helpful. They also carry Sluggo, my non-toxic snail bait of choice. It will continue to be our number one source for our gardens.
Positive 1212
Reno, NV
November 13, 2004
A pleasant discovery in my former hometown. A very good selection of lavender and thyme varieties, as well as other herbs and perennials. The staff was helpful too. I most certainly will be returning to see what's new when I go home to visit family in Vacaville.