The scoop on 'Renaissance Acres Organic Herb Farm'

Renaissance Acres Organic Herb Farm

4450 Valentine Rd
Whitmore Lake, Michigan 48189-9691 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: $3

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive springishere
February 15, 2004
Your seeds arrived and am very happy with germination rates and your untreated seeds!
The white sage and lavender plants I ordered are doing beautifully. In my opinion, White sage is the best smelling herb plant on the planet. Thanks for your offerings.
You can tell you take great care in you packaging.
Will order again.
Positive Valerian
May 20, 2003
I have purchased plants & seeds from this company for the past three years. I just received this years order, and again, I am very delighted. The hops vines and lavenders I ordered from them last year are the envy of my neighbors. I also ordered their new cookbook "In the Herb Garden". I ordered 5 more copies to give as gifts. Very nice book. Will continue to order from this company as long as I continue to grow and use herbs. I had a few questions regarding some of their dye plants and was given a wealth of information from the owner, Peter.
Negative terrapin
May 17, 2003
Very unprofessional company. I ordered several seeds and plants from them in mid-April. When I didn't receive an e-mail acknowledgement of my order or the shipment, I sent them e-mail in early May asking what the status was. No reply. I sent e-mail again a week later, then found their phone number (not listed on their web site) on Garden Watchdog. My husband called them and said they were nice on the phone. They said they had staffing and weather problems but would send the order out in another week or two. A day later, they responded to my second e-mail in a somewhat miffed tone saying "definitely not a scam, we send plants out when they're ready, and we're a bit behind." I sent them a very polite reply back, said we're looking forward to the plants, but would have been nice to get an order acknowledgement or status e-mail, that's what customers like when they're dealing with a mail-order nursery.

Well, guess what. They sent me my check back with a note saying that in view of my recent e-mail canceling the order was in my best interest.

Either these folks can't take ANY criticism (although my e-mail was very polite), or they never had the plants and seeds they advertised to begin with.