The scoop on 'Seaside Daylily Farm'

Seaside Daylily Farm

West Tisbury, Massachusetts 02575 (United States)

Comments:

Positive grammyphoeb
Upper Hudson Valley, NY (Zone 5a)
October 9, 2007
The Seaside Daylily Farm is located on Martha's Vineyard and I had the chance to visit there and purchase daylilies. I found the daylilies to be of excellent quality and Wendy, the owner, very knowledgeable about all aspects of daylilies. It was going to be about 36 hours before I would be able to get the daylilies planted and she had them very carefully packed for the trip home so that they would stay fresh. I did not experience their on-line service, but I watched them pack daylilies that were to be sent out and they were done with such loving care I'd be willing to bet that they arrived in great condition. I highly recommend the Seaside Daylily Farm. Eleanor