The scoop on 'Organic Growers Supply'

Organic Growers Supply

P.O. Box 520-A
Waterville, Maine 04903 (United States)

Phone: (207)-426-9900

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company is affiliated with Fedco Seeds

Comments:

Neutral Dempsey
Big Lake, MN
April 9, 2012
I wish their website was easier to use and seeds and supplies and potatoes could all be ordered together. It would make a nice thing quite good!
Negative nealp
Harpers Ferry, WV
May 1, 2009
I was disappointed. I placed an online order for Parafilm grafting tape --- a wonderful product that is hard to find --- and was thrilled by the OGS price and shipping policies, both better than the competitors. But when in due course I received my package, I discovered a different grafting tape inside --- not Parafilm --- which meant my due diligence had been for naught. I have had to reorder from a different company.
Positive DouglasCounty
Mansfield, MO (Zone 6a)
December 20, 2006
I ordered soil blockers from OGS, as I found their prices to be lower than I'd found elsewhere. Ordered by mail, and received the merchandise within eight days of mailing the order, all in good condition.
Positive mainefarm
April 15, 2004
I get my supplies from OGS. Excellent discount for orders above certain dollar amounts from already great prices. Great people to work with.