The scoop on 'Reath's Nursery'

Reath's Nursery

N 195 County Road 577
Vulcan, Michigan 49892 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: $3 US/$6 elsewhere

Comments:

Positive tputnam
Northampton, MA
May 20, 2010
I have bought many herbaceous and tree peonies from Reath's Nursery over the years. I have always received truly fabulous plant material from them, quick shipping and excellent customer support.
Positive Oberon46
(Mary) Anchorage, AK (Zone 5b)
October 27, 2009
I have dealt with Scott at Reath's for a few years now and he is my Peony "go-to" person. The plants I have received have been huge and top grade, very vigorous. He has patiently answered questions regarding our (Alaska) gardening challenges, especially regarding tree peonies. The nursery is a long way from us, but the service is super fast and well worth the postage which is always very reasonable, unlike some other nurseries I have ordered from.
Positive GGee12141
Fulton, MD
June 3, 2005
I have been ording from Reath's Nursery for years. They have consistently sent me quality roots of remarkable size. I now have over 300 peonies and Reath's is my favorite source.