The scoop on 'Favorite Things Daylily Garden'

Favorite Things Daylily Garden

675 Newtown Church Rd NE
Calhoun, Georgia 30701-9102 (United States)

Visit Favorite Things Daylily Garden at:

Comments:

Positive Beardenlaw
Calhoun, GA
May 26, 2007
Very nice couple - very knowledgeable. Plants we got were big and healthy, and have done well in our garden. I had a few questions about new varieties, and Mr. Connell was very helpful and referred me to other growers for additional purchases.
Positive Mainiac
Poland, ME
July 13, 2006
Gregg Connell hgas to be one of the nicest people in the business! Nice plants, Great Prices. I have bought from him several times and have never been disappointed. Extra fans most of the time and bonuses! Prompt shipping. True to name. Fair shipping. What else could a buyer ask for?!!
Positive Cynthia59P
Horse Cave, KY
June 28, 2006
Favorite Things had some cultivars that had been hard to locate for me and were found at an excellent price. The fans arrived quickly and were very nice. My order was not large, but they sent a really nice bonus. I would certainly do business with them again.
Cynthia
Positive LilyLover_UT
Ogden, UT (Zone 5b)
May 10, 2006
This is my first year ordering from Favorite Things. I received the plants today, and I was so thrilled that I had to comment immediately! All of the plants had large fans, and most of them were more than double fans. They also included a very nice bonus. Thank you so much!
Positive frstbrn24
Warwick, RI
February 21, 2006
Favorite Things has sent beautiful plants to us for the past three years straight! Gregg bends over backwards to make certain that his plants go to happy homes... I have always been thrilled to do business with him ;)
Positive keyi
Yukon, OK (Zone 7b)
February 2, 2006
Received a huge box of super healthy looking daylilies back in August, with over 15 extra fans! They were shipped super fast, I am very pleased with the whole thing. Can't wait to see the blooms. Would definately purchase from Gregg again.
Positive IndaShade
Kylertown, PA (Zone 5b)
June 29, 2005
I bought several Benz daylilies from Gregg last year and was thoroughly satisfied. He cut me a break on price and sent better than double fans anyway.
Positive Sue_WA
Seattle, WA (Zone 8a)
June 6, 2005
Beautiful fans with a nice bonus! Very friendly and excellent communication. Absolutely recommended!
Negative Tierre_Madre
Enterprise, AL
June 1, 2005
I made a daylily purchase from Gary. The fans were tiny little things. When I didn't leave glowing comments, I got a nasty email from Gary. There are plenty of sellers who care about customers satisfaction and give you your money's worth. I won't be wasting my money buying here again.
On June 1st, 2005, Tierre_Madre added the following:

I should have said Gregg, I'm sorry about the name mistake.
Company representative comment on March 8, 2006:

On Jun 1, 2005 11:54 AM, Favorite Things Daylily Garden added:

On Jun 1, 2005 12:00 PM, Favorite Things Daylily Garden added:

Alias,,Tierre_Madre,,,Again,,,Why did you not first contact me of your displeasure of the fans you received before leaving any kind of comment...Sent 3 fans instead of the 2 fans purchased...My guarantee is simple to understand =Healthy,,Disease Free And True To Name,, If you're not completely satisfied with your plants when you receive them,,Contact me for a full refund or replacement...You can check my feedback anytime...

Gregg

On Mar 8, 2006 9:09 AM, Favorite Things Daylily Garden added:

Tierre_Madre = Haven = etc.. Tends to leave neutral or negative feedback before discussing anything with anyone..Says she don't have time to email but always has time to leave a mark against someone.

Positive patc
May 18, 2004
Greg is a great person to purchase plants from, Large roots, great gift plants and prompt delivery.You cant go wrong.
Positive susxmedic
Harbeson, DE (Zone 7b)
February 20, 2004
Generous to the extreme!!! Multiple extra fans, large and healthy plants. Bonus plants pouring out of the box. Very nice to talk to as well! Highly recommended!
Positive stlitz
Ball Ground, GA
August 6, 2003
WOW! Gregg and June are wonderful folks to visit and do business with for daylilies. Their garden is exquisite and prices and selection fantastic. They are just off I-75 in North Georgia. Make it a point to visit. Check out his hybridizing program while you are there!!!
Positive ebeth
June 15, 2002
This is one of the most beautiful gardens I have ever seen! I have bought several daylily plants from them and they are of high quality. I was extremely impressed.