The scoop on 'Peace On Earth Gardens'

Peace On Earth Gardens

113 Dothan Road
Blakely, Georgia 39823 (United States)

Comments:

Negative mspeg
Carlsbad, CA
September 17, 2010
Posted on July 2, 2010, updated September 17, 2010
I recently received my order from this supplier. The plants had no packing except for one rolled up newspaper. Several fans were broken in half. They all looked old. The fans of Violet Osborn were very very small. This supplier never acknowledged my order nor did they notify me as to shipping. I also asked if they would substitute a daylilly and they did not bother to acknowledge that e-mail either. The box had no invoice other than an annotated copy of my typewritten order. I can't recommend this supplier.
On September 17th, 2010, mspeg added the following:

September 2010 - One of the daylillies that I ordered from this supplier bloomed and it was not a daylilly I had ordered. It was nothing more than an orange "ditch lilly". I now will wait until Spring 2011 to see how the others come out. By then, I will be months behind in my landscaping with daylillies. The Violet Osborn fans were so small and weak that they all died.
Positive Joy
Kalama, WA (Zone 8b)
April 9, 2010
Ordered from Peace on Earth Daylilies for the first time and it won't be the last. I received nice healthy fans and a very generous bonus clump from my sub list.
Positive dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
August 19, 2009
I've always had wonderful experiences with POE....beautiful plants and prompt and friendly communications. I love dealing with them.
Positive SonjaSkyles
Elk Grove, CA (Zone 9b)
April 16, 2009
I ordered 13 daylilies and received them promptly. They are big and healthy and I received two bonus plants from my list of substitutes. Both fans of Timeless Treasure had a flower bud and I'm so looking forward to seeing them open. Their prices are good and I am very happy with my purchase.
Positive erdooley
Decatur, GA (Zone 7b)
August 7, 2008
I have ordered from them 3 times and have been very pleased. The plants are big and healthy, and the customer services is excellent. As others have noted, and the bonuses are generous. One year they sent 5 free burgundy daylilies! I also like ordering from them because they are in my home state.
Positive Pinetucky
Swainsboro, GA (Zone 8b)
May 1, 2007
Just received my latest order from Peace on Earth - wonderful, healthy daylilies with great roots. Even though this was a small order, I also received a generous bonus plant. Mary is such a nice person to deal with, answering emails quickly and providing helpful advice. I have been ordering from her for years and have never been disappointed. I highly recommend Peace on Earth Gardens.
Positive twiggybuds
Moss Point, MS (Zone 8b)
March 8, 2007
Excellent customer service, great looking plants, generous bonus. I will order again and would highly recommend them.
Positive loladog
Marshall, MI
May 23, 2006
Excellent customer service and packaging, and nice quality daylilies. Highly recommend!
Positive ptl
May 16, 2005
From Nashville. I just received my order of about 30 plants from this firm. The divisions were huge and freshly dug. I could not be more pleased with my order and would highly recommend the company.
Positive gooselady
Portland, OR (Zone 8a)
July 11, 2004
This is a wonderful company with which to do business. They have an incredible selection of daylilies, reasonably priced, and are prompt and generous with their bonuses. My daylilies arrived in beautiful condition - very large and healthy. I highly recommend!
Positive statman
June 23, 2004
Prompt shipping, healthy fans, and a nice bonus plant. Would order from them again.
Positive eyedoc01
May 25, 2003
very nice plants; & generous bonuses

--- Gladys