The scoop on 'Beachwood Daylily & Perennial'

Beachwood Daylily & Perennial

7075-264th St
Aldergrove, British Columbia V4W 1M6 (Canada)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Company Comment, posted on January 9, 2002:
Beachwood Daylily and Perennial has over 500 varieties of daylilies that we have personally tested and have proven to be suited to a Northern/Canadian climate. We are primarily a mail order business, selling daylilies throughout Canada, into the U.S and as well as overseas. We have been in business since 1992. Our guarantee is that if it dies after delivery, we will replace it. All our daylilies are field grown on our 10 acre property. Everything we sell, we grew. We take great pride in the quality of our plants and service to our customers.

Comments:

Positive mobilebill
Amarillo, TX
June 25, 2007
A+ very nice shipment - i will order from again.

The yellow lilies were magnificent.
Positive Mollie_o
Denman Island
August 12, 2006
I am extremely pleased with the plants I received. I ordered 8 daylilies, got one free and all of them look very healthy. One was a little smaller, but another had 3 fans instead of two, to compensate. I prefere that to having substitutions. Healthy and strong looking plants. I'll see in the spring, but I have no doubt as to how well they will do.

Mollie
Positive crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
August 11, 2006
This was my first time ordering with Beachwood and Iím so impressed with this company that I will for sure be ordering from them again next spring!

They shipped healthy huge thick fan/roots and 3 fans were given for my gift plant CHICAGO RUBY, now thatís a swell gift!

Sian the owner is such a nice plantswoman, giving exceptional customer and fast service.

Without a doubt, I am very happy with my first order!

Sharon
Positive nannysgarden
Guelph
Gabon
June 9, 2006
I have ordered daylilies from this company for several years and am very pleased with their fine plants and their pleasant customer service. They have a good selection of daylilies suitable for our climate and send large, healthy, double fans. The bonus plants that always come with my orders are an extra treat. This spring, two of the plants I ordered last year were affected with "spring sickness." I have never experienced this before so I emailed Sian and she sent me a knowledgeable, thorough and reassuring response. As she predicted, the plants are all doing fine now. I highly recommend this company to Canadian growers who want lovely daylilies and superior customer service.

Positive 2zeus
(Zone 7b)
October 19, 2005
Huge daylily fans which are doing marvellously, excellent customer service, ordered 2 collections this year, for the first time, and was very satisfied. Recommend this company to anyone.
Positive jcroutch
Abbotsford
February 11, 2005
I ordered from Beachwood last year. They're great to deal with. Good pricing, nice catalog, and they sent along a bonus plant that I didn't choose, but is nicer than some of the ones I did!
Positive chillout
Mid Vancouver Island
July 26, 2004
Great people to deal with the daylilies were all healthy and Sean emailed me to tell me they were on there way. will continue to deal with them.
Positive mum2_3girls
October 24, 2002
Can't go wrong here. My scapes were large and healthy. All bloomed this year from being planted last year. Beautiful flowers!
Positive MollyB
February 10, 2002
I have purchased from this company for over five years. The daylilies have always been large double fans which have thrived in my garden, and the service provided by Sian is friendly, knowledgable and personal. I would highly recommend this company.
Positive nsgardener
Nova Scotia
Canada (Zone 6a)
January 9, 2002
Healthy, good sized fans were received and planted. All grew well and gave good bloom in their second summer. I would recommend this company.