The scoop on 'Collier's Garden'

Collier's Garden

Lawson, Missouri 64062-0032 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO (Zone 5a)
August 7, 2010
First heard of Tom Collier's Garden on DG forum. I went to gardens the first time June 23, 2010. Tom was so very nice and so helpful. He is very educated on daylilies and is very happy to help and pass his knowledge on. I went back to pick up the daylilies and everyone of them were in wonderful shape, beautiful plants. I have been back again since then and will go back this month also (August). Have nothing but high marks for the plants I purchased.
Positive Loubelle48
Kearney, MO
July 19, 2008
Today is Saturday, July 19, 2008, and I just spent a magical morning at Tom Collier's daylily and iris farm. I am fortunate to live within 6 miles of his place, and right now it is in full bloom. If you are in the Kansas City area, please plan to take a drive up there and visit with Tom. Luckily I didn't take my checkbook with me, or I probably would have wiped out our account! I just couldn't choose between all of my favorites. They are reasonably priced, and Tom is a wealth of information on all aspects of daylily culture. Highly, highly recommended!
Positive catnroses
Cameron, MO
January 22, 2004
I decided to check out Collier's Garden because I love Iris and daylilies. I e-mailed asking when he opened this spring. He wrote back and in a pleasant way made arrangements to send me a catalog. A little later the next e-mail had a list of some of his favorite iris and lillies with information on when they bloomed and if and when they rebloomed. This is just what I need on my second year of planting these beautiful flowers, a bit of professional help.

I felt that any beginner would be safe ordering from here and that help would be extended.