The scoop on 'Lilywood Farms, LLC'

Lilywood Farms, LLC

100 County Road 263
Armstrong, Missouri 65230-9722 (United States)

Comments:

Positive TammyY
Knoxville, TN
May 20, 2014
I was very pleased with the plants they sent me, as well as their bonus selections. I was really drawn to order from Lilywood Farms because they carry quite a few species daylilies which I like to use when I cross my own daylilies to make seed. I would definitely order from them again!
Positive themikesmom
Concord, NC
June 21, 2013
This Place is Awesome, Their website and checkout for Payment are Extremely Easy to Use, the People on the phone if you have any questions, are Courteous and Friendly, and they sent us an Extra Awesome Bonus Fan of Stu's Old Pink Spider and Both fans were Large and Healthy!. This is a Really Nice Buisness We Highly Recommend it!
Positive ffahelper
Brunswick, MO
September 7, 2009
Today I picked up my order from Lilywood Farms. As with previous orders, the daylily fans are healthy, fresh and ready to be planted. I received a desirable bonus lily with my order. Having enjoyed tours of the daylilies when they are in bloom, I will miss seeing them in person as Alex and Mary Fife will be selling online only beginning next year. They are friendly and knowledgeable about their plants. I will continue to buy daylilies from them.
Positive dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
September 3, 2009
Had a very positive experience with them with healthy plants and speedy shipping. I will order from them again.
Positive regndug
Bloomfield, IA
March 31, 2005
This is a great company! I have had several good experiences with them. The lillies are huge and gorgeous and they are working on their own special hybrids right on the farm. Take a tour of this business if you ever get the chance. The only problem is that you'll want one of everything! They have resonably priced common lillies and not too bad prices for their specialty lillies that they have bred. My mother has also had very good experiences with them.