The scoop on 'Doug's Daylilies'

Doug's Daylilies

6549 West Candier Ct
Dunnellon, Florida 34433-2503 (United States)

Comments:

Positive fFancyNancy
Albuquerque, NM
February 3, 2007
Daylilies I ordered were received promptly, clean healthy-looking scapes, generous bonus also sent with my order. Would definitely do business with Doug Hall again.
Positive justfurkids
Toone, TN (Zone 7a)
November 12, 2006
I ordered from Doug a bit too late to safely plant here in TN and was pleasantly surprised when he called to ask if I would rather take delivery in Spring. We had the longest, most pleasant conversation about daylilies and hybridizing and his website. He had lots of advice for me. What a pleasant man! I am looking forward to doing business with Doug on a regular basis. Lovely plants, gorgeous new introductions and everything fairly priced.
Positive cindiw2eyes
Wichita, east near Andover, KS (Zone 6b)
April 5, 2006
Today I received my 5th or 6th order from Doug over 4 or 5 years, and every time the plants came exactly when promised, and they always look great! One year I ordered some of his seedlings and the blooms were so awesome that those plants got more attention in my garden during tours than some of the high dollar named varieties. His prices are more than fair, plus the quality and service are excellent. He sends clean healthy plants, carefully packaged. His website changes from month to month as he posts sales and updates the availability. Normally I do not like to order Florida grown plants for my Kansas garden, but EVERY ONE of his plants has survived in my climate. One word of caution--if you get on his email list and he sends you a sales list, order QUICKLY because they go fast! The great thing is, he keeps his lists updated, so you don't have to deal with subs. I give him an A+ for consistency, quality, honesty, value.
Positive poppysue
Westbrook, ME (Zone 5a)
May 13, 2004
Ordered from Doug for the first time this spring. He's very pleasant, keeps in touch, and e-mails when the plants are shipped so you know when to expect them. The plants arrived in fantastic shape and many of the daylilies had bloom scapes intact! I recieved a wonderful bonus plant with my order and he has some great monthly specials to watch for.

I'm very pleased and will definitely order again :-)
Positive jercatz
West Branch, MI
January 7, 2003
I ordered from Doug's last fall. I placed my order on a Sunday evening via the Internet. I received my daylilies on the following Wednesday (less than 4 days later-he is in Florida and I'm in Michigan!)! The plants were of a good size and in excellent condition. He also sent a bonus of Strawberry Candy. His prices are very good and he has monthly specials. I will order from him again.