The scoop on 'Sunset Meadow Daylily Farm'

Sunset Meadow Daylily Farm

4325 Muriel St
Sumter, South Carolina 29154-8879 (United States)

Comments:

Positive nowandagain1
Marysville, OH
July 9, 2013
Just received my third order from Sunset Meadows and the daylilies they sent were quite large and in perfect condition. They were well wrapped in wet newspaper and put in a plastic bag which kept them moist in transit. Also included was a bonus plant. Can't say enough good things about this company and the great job they do.
Positive marylinehan
Marysville, OH
August 2, 2012
Just received my first order of daylilies from Sunset Meadow Daylily and it was so impressive. The seven daylilies were freshly dug and wrapped in wet paper towels which kept them in perfect shape. They were all quite large and had been washed. Included were two bonus plants which I had mentioned in my order. This will be my go to company for daylilies. The selection is large, very good communication and fresh merchandise. I can highly recommend them.
Positive dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
September 28, 2011
I received my box of beautiful plants today and I'm so pleased with them. Reasonable prices and shipping and the bonuses were great. They are easy to communicate with and make ordering a pleasure. I hope to order from them in years to come.
Positive JanaJP
Rome, GA
September 22, 2010
I received my first order from Sunset Meadows today. The daylilies were carefully packed and arrived in excellent condition. The root systems on all the plants were large and healthy as well. It is obvious the owners take great pride in pleasing their customers. I will not hesitate to order again.
Positive Meredith79
Southeastern, NH (Zone 5b)
July 29, 2010
I am very pleased with the Daylilies I received. I waited to write a review until all of them bloomed and they are all true to name. They have very reasonable prices and ship nice fans.
Positive cicada
Brownsville, KY (Zone 6a)
September 24, 2009
I received a wonderful box of daylilies with nice sized fans that were very clean, healthy, and well packed. Customer service was excellent. Emails were answered promptly, and shipment was sent at my requested date. Great bonus plants were included. Prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend Sunset Meadows Daylily Farm as a source for quality daylilies.
Positive DaylilyGardener
Fair Lawn, NJ
August 9, 2009
LOVE the customer service here! Very nice people to deal with and very reasonable prices. Plants came healthy and happy and all bloomed the next year. (planted in fall) I strongly recommend this company and will order from them again without hesitation!
Positive vvesper
Maryville, TN
June 8, 2009
I ordered several daylilies from Sunset Meadows for the first time this spring. They sent a double fan of each, plus nice bonuses from my substitution list. The fans were a good size, healthy and well packed. Three of the plants now have bloom scapes, and I expect more will bloom as we get farther into the season this year.

Prices were very reasonable. It should be noted that while some other sellers (not many) will send a higher number of fans per plant, their prices are also often much higher. So unless you need a large clump right away for some reason, in most cases you come out ahead with the double fan from Ray and Mickey. I will definitely order from them again, and have recommended them to others!
Positive Pinetucky
Swainsboro, GA (Zone 8a)
April 21, 2008
Another happy customer here. The plants arrived looking very fresh and clean, with nice, healthy roots. Although my order was small, they included a generous bonus plant. I am very pleased with Sunset Meadow Daylily Farm!
Positive JanePA
McAlisterville, PA
September 30, 2007
I heard about this vendor through the Daylily Forum who is a satisfied customer. I thought I would give them a try since they had some daylilies I wanted. I am very pleased with the daylies Ray sent. Everything about the daylilies- size, count, freshness, and packaging were great. I will be ordering again in the Spring. The bonuses were generous and chosen from my sub list, which is great since I have very many daylilies, and this way I do not get duplicates.
Jane, PA
Positive najoba
Coldspring, TX
September 12, 2007
I was very well pleased with the plants I received from this nursery. They offer a large selection of cultivars at very reasonable prices. The daylilies arrived very well packed to maintain freshness, and they were very clean. Every single plant (over 100) had an excellent, well-established root system.....probably the best I've seen. They also communicate very well. I am already planning another big order from them in the spring.
Positive DaylilyGrower
Plover, WI
May 3, 2006
More of the same folks.. just an excellent order from Ray and Mickey. Probably the neatest, best job of packaging plants I have ever seen. Plants were generous divisions of well rooted plants... arriving very clean. And the service per arranging for the arrival of my order was first rate too.

Count me a well satisfied customer. These folks do it right!
Positive cindiw2eyes
Wichita, east near Andover, KS (Zone 6b)
April 28, 2006
Wonderful plants, wonderful service. I'm a repeat customer, and I am real pleased to see some of their new additions. I bought Forestlake Ragamuffin from them this year! The plants are crisp and fresh, very clean, healthy, with extensive root systems. They ship when they say they will and package very carefully. The prices are very low but the plants are top notch. Super pleasant people to deal with. I wish I lived a few states closer because I would love to visit their place in person. I've bought from 10 sellers this year alone, and have grown daylilies for 30 years, so I guess I speak from experience when I say this is a good place to buy.
Positive smarkham
Adams Run, SC
April 13, 2006
Add me to the list of happy customers. I just recieved my order and the plants look very healthy and green. The prices are great and with the bonus plants I really feel like I got my money's worth and then some.
Positive twiggybuds
Moss Point, MS (Zone 8b)
April 7, 2006
I just unpacked my order and I am very pleased. Great looking plants, great prices and bonus. Plants were well packed and arrived looking very fresh. I would recommend these folks and plan to order again next year. If they have the ones on your wish list, look no further.
Positive loladog
Marshall, MI
September 13, 2005
I've been recommending this seller to anyone who'll listen. Huge, healthy fans at the best prices. They don't tend to have the newest varieties, but if you're buying older cultivars and want an extensive catalog, this is the best place. Very positive experience and very friendly people.
Positive nursechris
East Greenbush, NY
May 8, 2004
Very friendly people. Fans were big and healthy, bonus sent was from my list of possible substitutions. Plan to order again in the future. VERY nice prices
Positive tencrows
January 23, 2004
Sunset Daylilies is a top notch daylily farm. I have done repeat orders for several years and have nothing but the best of the best to say about the plants and the people!
Positive debidolphin
Tryon, NC (Zone 7a)
September 14, 2002
I ordered several daylilies from this co. and am delighted with the plants I recieved. All were healthy and green and large fans. Even the bonus plants and and substitutes were large. All have grown about 2" since planted 1 wk ago. And the prices are great.