The scoop on 'Starlight Daylily Gardens'

Starlight Daylily Gardens

2515 Scottsville Road
Starlight, Indiana 47106-8407 (United States)

Comments:

Positive dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
September 3, 2009
I'm very pleased with the healthy daylilies and the communication and shipping. I will buy from them again.
Positive aknapp
Cassopolis, MI (Zone 5a)
September 30, 2003
I wanted to order a lily that he had on his list but he emailed to tell me he was out of it. He was kind enough to check on some other ones that I asked about and then was very nice when I told him I had found it somewhere else. I am really impressed with the quick responses, friendliness, and genuine interest in customer service. I will definitely be ordering from here in the spring.
Alice
Positive rkier
nashville, TN (Zone 6b)
September 21, 2002
Good selection, good communication, and received my order quickly. Plants look in great condition. Loved the free one.